07 - Luna lovegood and letters

There was a week till Christmas break and hogwarts was festive; there was trees up in every common room and the great all, decorations pretty much everywhere, mistletoe dotted around and a lot of merry cheer

There was a week till Christmas break and hogwarts was festive; there was trees up in every common room and the great all, decorations pretty much everywhere, mistletoe dotted around and a lot of merry cheer. Penelope loved the snow, the decorations but she didn't want to go home, so she stayed at hogwarts over Christmas she also didn't like the mistletoe because a few creeps would try and catch her under it. Unfortunately most rich pureblood families attended balls over the holidays so Theo, Blaise, Enzo and Daphne all were going to their homes.

She still hadn't made up with the gryffindors but they were all going home anyways so she was all alone for the holidays but they still had a week together and were going to make the most of it. "Do you reckon we can just make shit up for our monthly predictions?"Daphne asked as the girls were about to start their divination homework "yeah, i think so thats what I'm doing but make it really tragic Trelawny loves that"Penny agreed starting to scribble down nonsense on her page. After twenty minutes the girls had filled them out and were reading the funniest ways they were going to die "next Tuesday I'm going to drown in the black lake"Daphne stated "on Thursday my food will be poisoned"Penny added.

Penelope had dropped her books so like anyone else would she stopped and picked them up, putting them in her bag and then an older, pervy gryffindor stopped in front of her "what?"she asked "we're under the mistletoe"he said grabbing her so she couldn't escape pulling her in and kissing her, she just stood there in shock as he did it and then he pulled away "see i can kiss well"cormac boasted. "Oh my god I can't breathe"Penelope started acting flattered and flustered before going straight faced "there's no room with Cormacs ego"she finished making those around her laugh at the older boy she then gave him a dirty look before leaving the scene. The next day Cormac got sent to the hospital wing with a broken nose and a few knocked out teeth, nobody knew who did it and no one could understand Cormac now that he couldn't speak properly with his knocked out teeth.

When the groups did have to go Penelope walked them to the carriages and said goodbye, she had already told her mum that she would be staying at school for the holidays and her mother agreed happily as she and Alexander were going travelling. Penelope walked around the castle feeling truly alone, she then went to the common room and decided to get her homework out of the way so she sat alone in her armchair in the corner doing her homework no ginger cat in sight.