We fell in love each other 2

A few weeks later

I've found that myself is starting fall in love with him...

Fast forward ;

It was time for me to go to the school,but soon as I got outside, to ride my bike I saw Jijia standing outside infront of the apartment..Yes i lived in the apartment because i usually dont like to live alone in the house so i just planned to live in the apartment it'd be better here ...beside im only 17 years old too young to live on a big house...I heard him calling my name .." would you like to bike together?" He asked while smiling happily, i agreed while my tears starting to drop in my eyes he noticed that i'm tearing apart " hey,are you okay natasha you seemed to miss someone.."he said while patting my head "hahaha...he noticed that i'm missing someone yes its my parents who always put a smile on my face...i miss them so freaking much  " i whispered to myself " oh yeah I just got distracted.." i replied back " Okay lets go now" he said and yeah were late but he didnt mind it.

A few hours later..

"Hey lets go to the mall,it's my treat" Jijia said "Okay" agreed with a big smile in my face

Fast forward ⏩

We arrived at the mall and the first thing we did is Drink a Starbucks it's super delicious "hey thank you for treating me this day" i thanked him while smiling happily "He just modded at me XD. I bet he's out of the money ><

A few minutes later

We finished drinking our Starbucks drink and he drag me at the shop with a full of my favourite things!! God thank you for giving me a person like Jijia .. "do you want these??" He asked.
"Nah its too expensive" I replied back "okay?.." he said "what about we just watch a romantice kdrama??" I recommended while jumping a little "I would agree but where we can watch that?" He said while being a confused person " come with me let's buy snacks" while running happily "sure " he agreed while glaring at me ..

A few minutes later...

We arrived at the markets of full of the heaven !!
I was about to entered in the market, but I tripped over a rock and Jijia catch me in time but wrong position...

TO BE CONTINUED..

Sorry for the wrong grammar/spelling I'm just not good at English not the way thanks for reading it 💗💗