Chapter 1

Alexandre

I'm going to be the one driving the real Ethen Sterling to his awards show.
I couldn't believe it. When I heard the news I thought my boss was playing a prank on me. But he looked at me with a straight face and told me everything needed to be perfect.
I did as commanded. Checking my hair, tie, suit, shoes, pants, making sure I looked extraordinary, I grabbed my keys, and stepped out the door.
I almost skipped to my car I was so giddy.
I'm driving the REAL Ethen Sterling!
I hopped in and drove to my workplace to get the limousine that I would be driving.
I walked in through the front doors and made eye contact with my boss. He held up the keys to the limo and looked at me in a way that said, "If you mess this up, there's no coming back from it."
I silently gulped down my fear.
I walked towards him and grabbed the keys out of his hand with a nod.
I pranced to the limousine and got in the front seat, putting the key into the ignition.
The car roared to life and I took it out of the parking lot, driving to where he would be.
As I drove I thought about everything I needed to do.
I would need to get out and open his door for him, make sure the temperature was well-balanced to his liking, I'd definitely need to bring out the wine, maybe bring out the sweets.
I groaned, if I messed up one small thing during this ride it could cost me my inly source of income, and if that happened, I would without a doubt end up on the streets.
I turned a corner and saw him standing with his hands in his pockets, and I gulped.
I parked the car next to him and got out, opening the door for him to step in. The sweets and wine were already out and the heater was on to keep the car warm.
He looked at the inside of the car with what appeared to be surprise and turned to me.
"What's your name?" His voice was rugged and angelic all at the same time, and I caught myself staring at him blankly.
"A- Alexandre Bennet." I silently cursed myself for stuttering as he climbed into the car.
I got back into the front seat and drove to the theater where the rewards were being presented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it was so short, I'm not good with long chapters =,]
Hope you enjoyed, the next chapter will probably be out by the time you read this.
Have a nice day and thanks for reading. =)
(The cover will not stay forever, it is a placeholder)