DISCLAIMER

MATURE CONTENT. R-18. SPG.

THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN CONTENT OF AN ADULT NATURE. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR UNDER THE AGE OF 18, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO LEAVE.

INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES AND CONTAINS GRAPHIC VIOLENCE, EXPLICIT SEXUAL ACTIVITY AND DISTURBING IMAGERY.

READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form of by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

You might encounter wrong spelling, wrong grammar and error types. Please use your common sense instead of commenting insulting words. Thank you.

This is a story between two homosexual men. If you're not into it, you may proceed to a next story. Please, I don't tolerate homophobic comments and slurs here. I want to make my account a safe haven for the LGBTQIA+ members and allies.

And if you're too serious in life and can't take fictional stories in imagination, I'll appreciate if you'll just leave. The happenings in this story are just fictional and can be unbelievable sometimes.
Kalma lang, beszt.

Lahat posible sa kathang-isip at akda ng isang manunulat~

° ° °

WARNING: CRINGE-WORTHY CONTENT/S AHEAD! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

YOU ARE FREE TO READ MY BOOKS, BUT AVOID LEAVING FOUL AND DOWNGRADING COMMENTS. KIND AND POLITE APPROACH OF CRITICISMS ARE ALLOWED. THIS IS PUBLIC, THE COMMENT IS OPEN FOR EVERYONE, BUT SERIOUSLY, IT IS STILL RUDE. IT'S LIKE BUTTING OR POKING YOURSELF INTO CERTAIN SOMEONE'S PUBLIC BUSINESS JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU HAVE AN OPINION ON THINGS. KEEP THOSE BULLSHIT THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF AND FIND A BETTER BOOK TO READ. I WROTE NOT TO IMPRESS EVERYONE IN THIS FLATFORM.

I'M STILL A SO-CALLED AMATEUR WRITER. DO YOU WANT TO READ AN OH-SO PERFECT WRITINGS AND WORKS? THEN LEAVE AND FIND A BETTER ONE. YOU'RE NOT GONNA FIND IT HERE. EVEN FAMOUS AND PLENTY READS STORIES OUT THERE CANNOT SATISFY SOME READERS.

ARE WE CLEAR? THEN LET'S PROCEED!