It begins

Hi my name is Alan I have blue eyes brown hair I'm tall 6'1 and I have a girlfriend name is Rachel she has brown eyes long brown hair she some what tall 5'7 but she has me and ungrateful what I have in front of me ..we're in high school still we're seniors and we have something in common we both love to travel the world..."

"Umm Rachel I said"

"Yes hun Rachel said"

"I can't find my phone do you have it I asked"

"Let me look I think I do she said"

"Okay thanks I said.

"Yes I do I have it Rachel said"

"Thanks Hun I said with a smile"

"Hurry up Hun its going to be dark soon
Rachel said with a smile on her face"

"Okay coming I said"

Then we left our house then started our trip hey Hun do you know where is my bottle of water I know I put it in the car before we left the house Rachel said it probably fell down somewhere just look around the car I said fine I'll look she said.... Did you find it yet? I asked no not yet Rachel said okay just tell me if we need to stop some where to find it I said okay Hun Rachel said... Well just let me know okay I said.... Aha! I found it Rachel said..

Okay now sit down and relax and drink your water I said okay Hun I will she said...
But then Rachel looked out of the window and look at the people walking then she looked at the sky she looked at me and smiled she happy in and out I can feel it and the pain she was in before we dated I love her so much...

"Hey Hun you know what we should do Rachel said with a smile"

"And what's that sweet cheeks I said"

"We should go out of know where and look at the stars and the moon in the sky I love to look at the moon and the stars Rachel said"

"Well let's do it then find somewhere nice and look at the sky I said"

"Aha! Really! Rachel said with a big smile"

"Hahaha! YES! really I said"

"Okay we'll go to the Hotel then look at some places we could go to Rachel said"

"Okay let's do that I said with a smile"

Then we turn our car into this this parking lot we're here Rachel said yes we are I said I can't wait to get in and put my stuff down then look at the beautiful sky! Rachel said me to Hun now lets got check in then go to our room and get settled in I said okay Hun! Rachel said....

When we got into our room it was big and we also had a balcony we open the door from the balcony then walked out and looked up hey Hun! Rachel said YES! Sweet cheeks I said let's stay here it's beautiful right here like now Rachel said with a smile well okay let's stay here then I said...

Then we sat down then Kept looking up but then I looked at Rachel she was smiling she looked happy witch she's always happy but then she touch my hand like the old days that I missed so much I'm glad she's with me then other man.

This is my new book I hope you enjoy it!!!