bus ride

it was the last period at school, and you skipped class as you had a task given to you by the headmaster, which involved you along with a group of art students to re-design the school boards.

"I think this should be good. What do you guys think?" You asked other girls who were helping you out. "yea! it looks great, I'm glad that our efforts paid off, " one of them said with relief. 

after the chat, you guys heard the bell ring, so you picked up your art supplies and went back to class. As you entered the class, your physics teacher stopped you.

"y/n I don't mean to put pressure and stress you out but I hope that you will be able to cope with whatever was done in class and if you do need help then feel free to contact me," he said softly with a smile at the end. "Have no worries, sir, I'll go home and take a look back at all that has been done today," you said confidently. 

with that, you packed your backpack and walked up to the bus stop where you met one of your close friends waiting for the bus too. you walked up to him/her and said hi with a smile. he/she returned the hi softly, and you guys had a small chat before the bus arrived. 

"Hey, h/n?"

"Yeah?"

"If it's possible, could you sum up what you guys did in physics today?"

"well sure I can," he/she said warmly with a smile. "Although you gotta sit next to me sweetheart," he/she said with a wink which left you flushed. So you went back to the last row of seats on the bus and sat next to h/n, leaving some space between you both (1 seat distance).

h/n is good at physics and math, which is one of the main reasons you asked him/her if he/she could teach you. h/n is patient too, which benefits you in a way since physics isn't your strong point. 

As you guys go through the topic done in class, he pulls out his notebook to explain further with the help of a diagram. To get a clearer view of the diagram and what was written, you scooted over to get a bit closer, not knowing that you didn't notice something.

"So that's what the gravitational wave polarization is and how it works, alright?" (I'm no genius in physics, so excuse me if this isn't a literal topic -.-") he said as he turned to face you.

"Yeah, I under...stood " You paused and said lowly as you realized how close you guys were. Your faces were only a few centimeters away from each other, considering that you scooted over to his side and you both were inclined towards each other. You couldn't deny the fact that you had the strong urge to lay your lips on his/hers. He/she glanced towards your lips, and that didn't help you to ease either. 

"That's good princess/prince," he/she said with an admirable smile.

as the bus was arriving at his house, he kept back his book and put his bag on.

"You know y/n, I wonder if you felt the gravity of the tension sparked just then," he/she said as he/she walked out of the bus leaving you fluttered. 

(AAAHHHHHH OK- excuse my way of describing certain things considering this is my first time writing BUT! I promise if this wasn't as good, there'll be better!! see you all next time!!)