Seeing Her1

(I don't own no Percy Jackson Characters They all belong to Rick R.) It felt good to be at camp you know from saving the world and finding out that Luke was the Lighting Thief then he tried to kill Thalia, plus I also defeat Kornos from rising . (P.S. Percy is 16 not 13 and so is everyone us) Plus I got my mom back she finally got that Smelly Gabe out of our lives and meet a nice man name Paul Blowfish lol blowfish, me and Annabeth are just friends being in a relationship didn't seem right at this moment and yes my best friend Grover, Zeus came through and got him back well he not here right now he off to find more demi-gods. I was heading to my cabin I forgot to mention I have a little half brother name Tyson who is a Cyclops. "Hey brother" Tyson said happily, "hey Tyson, how your doing", before he could say anything Annabeth came rushing in out of breath "GROVER BACK AND WITH ANOTHER DEMI-GOD!!!!" I ran out with Tyson behind me and saw Grover with the most beautiful girl I have every laid eyes on she was look to be about "5, 2" 1/2, beautiful dark brown wavy long hair, beautiful harzel green eyes, long black eyelash a hourglass figure the rip black wife-beater and she had on short-short blue jean short with black vans on, her and Grover start walking "Hey guys this Heaven Evans," Grover said with a smile, when she was walking to me, Tyson, Annabeth, Leo, Jason, Nico, Piper, Travis, Conner, Harzel ,Frank, Claissre , I swear everything move in slow motion the only thing I saw was her. Chiron gallop to us and ask Mr.D to get the camp to welcome our new member.

When the whole camp got there Chiron announce "Everyone gather around let me introduce our new comer Heaven Evans", when he said a pink glowing light cover her the white, gold dust start circle her a red rose was over her head Chiron said " All Hail Heaven Evans daughter of Aphrodite", she start glowing brighter when it was done my heart stop beating she was a goddess she was a split image of her mother she was breath taking (how she look is above the picture). Piper eyes got big and whisper to Jason "She look just like mom", everyone start to crowd around her I just went back to training , I was training so hard I forget it was getting late then I heard a angel voice "Hello," I turned around and saw her she was breathtaking my legs felt weak my heart pounding in my chest plus right now I cant barely breath PERCY BREATH I told myself. "You must be Percy Jackson the great hero savior of Mount Olympus, the world and the camp." She said with a smile that dazzle me " And you must be Heaven Evans daughter of Aphrodite", "that's me", she said with a shy smile next thing I knew we were talking like we knew each other forever and it really did feel like we known each other since forever. Then Piper yelled to Heaven to get to the cabin, she wave bye to me but then ran back to give me a hug I hug her back I didn't want to let her to go I wanted her to stay in my arms forever never letting her go. "See you around Percy," 'Bye Heaven", I whisper my Heaven. Then I turn around and saw all my guy friends Jason, Nico , Grover, Travis, Conner, Leo, Frank, and my brother Tyson, "OHHHH PERCY GOT A CRUSH ON HEAVEN!!!' Travis and Conner said loudly I rolled my eyes Hermes kids. All the guys start to pick on me but I thought to myself I don't think I had a crush on Heaven I was falling in love. Son of Poseidon falling in love with a daughter of Aphrodite.

SECOND CHAPTER IS HEAVEN POINT OF VIEW.