New Beginnings (Again)

The app glitched and deleted this book for some random irrating reason. I seriously wrote my heart out sincerely about what l expect to present in my writing then this happens conviently. A learning step to save these chapters l guess. Anyways l'm definitelyyy not going to rewrite all that because it's just too much (11200 words to be precise). And it feels insincere to me because l was in a specific feeling that evoked me to share all that so it's not appropriate to try to recreate such a vulnerable moment again.

I saw l had about 12 reads already even though l posted the book yesterday l'm grateful for that,truly. Pulling my hair out that everything just vanished randomly. I just updated the app today and this crap happens anyway. I am glad that at least some people saw my words and hopefully will continue to join me for when l start to actually upload officially chapters.I had addressed two authors anonymously who both gave me encouragement and I influenced me to post,despite them properly never reading that and now this l don't really think there is anything l can more because l expressed how l appreciate their writing in a insatiable extent of admiration. But l guess all l can end with now is thank you,for everything..

To end l will atleast add the last thing l said,which l would like to say quite often because of how fitting it is in all aspects.

I hope to create joyous memories with all who choose to join me on my journey to greatness lol.And may the odds be forever in your favor.

(Honestly, I'm praying that my first book glitches its way back..)