Part 1

so uhm this is very different from the usual but Mary insisted i do this with her so, enjoy<3

It all started in the Lin Kuei house where Bi-Han, Scorpion and Smoke would train. Recently Bi-Han was informed that one of the Lin Kuei members has been kidnapped by some mafia called ''Port mafia''. He thought that the name was stupid. He would've just let it slide, but that specific member was a high rank one, so they knew most of the secrets. Now it was serious. Bi-Han needed to find at least some sort of information. So he made a quick visit to the hourglass, to ask Geras what Port Mafia was.

''I need information on a mafia called the Port mafia. Immediately.'' demanded Bi-Han. Geras nodded, after some minutes, Bi-han grew impatient. ''How much longer is it going to take?'' said Bi-Han with some annoyance in his voice and slight anger.''

''Patience, Grandmaster.'' Geras replied calmly. Then after some minutes of Geras searching for the information, he then announced it to Bi-Han.

''Port Mafia is an underground based mafia in Yokohama - Japan which deals in the night. Strong executives lurking around the base, the Port Mafia's boss is in a building high in the sky. The members all gifted with various abilities, the members that we know of so far are,' Chuuya Nakahara, Akutagawa Ryunosuke, Ace, Kouyo Ozaki, Ichiyo Higuchi, Ryuro Hirotsu and Michizo Tachihara.' The former Port Mafia executive Dazai Osamu has been located in the ADA (Armed detective agency)."

''I see..so it's technically in Yokohama? Interesting..'' said Bi-Han with coldness in his tone, he was usually like this and everybody were used to it anyway. Then Bi-Han departed. He went back to the Lin Kuei. Kuai Liang noticed the annoyed look on his brother's face. He walked up to Bi-Han and tapped him on his shoulder to get his attention.

''So did you find out what Port mafia was, brother?'' asked Kuai who was curious.

''Yes, now i must go to Yokohama immediately to return one of our members.''

''Wait, isn't that in Japan? You should bring us too, just in case.''

''No, I don't need your help. I can handle this situation myself. I just need to ask someone to give me information. Now go and train. I'll be back in a week.'' said Bi-Han coldly. But Kuai isn't going to give up that easily.

''You won't be convincing anyone to help with that coldness in your tone, brother, plus, if you ever do get in trouble, you might need a hand or two." after Kuai stated his sentence. Bi-Han was hesitant, after a minute of awkward silence, Bi-Han agreed but he was irritated at Kaui though.

MEANWHILE IN YOKOHAMA (JAPAN)

As per usual, Dazai was sitting in the ADA's headquarters, on the couch, listening to his favorite song - which he was singing along to quietly. Kunikida and Atsushi in the background discussing the last mission.

Dazai took off his headphones and turned to them both, saying "Heyyyy, talking about the recent events of the kidnapping or something else boring??", he shrugged off casually after saying that.

Kunikida's eyebrows furrow, "The hell you mean recent kidnapping? and why haven't you told us this before?!" He walked over to Dazai and grabbed him by his shirt collar.

"Hey hey, Kunikidaaaa...I thought you knew, always so stick up in your bum you don't pay attention", Dazai said, rolling his eyes.

"Stop playing around and tell me about it already!", Kunikida scoffs angrily, letting go of Dazai's shirt and stepping back.

"Fine fine, gosh, so basically The Port Mafia kidnapped some dude from an ancient clan, what a bummer." Dazai sighed, putting his headphones back on.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT- eh?! The Port Mafia?! More disturbances for my perfect schedule...they will probably come to the ADA now, since you are here!" Kunikida slams his hand on the table and yanks off Dazai's headphones.

"Cool it now, Kunikida, I'll handle it, afterall, I used to be with the Port Mafia." Dazai took the headphones back and squirmed on the couch, singing along to the typical suicide song.

"Fine, but if things escalate, just know I'll have you dead by the night!" Kunikida sighed and walked out of the room, furious.

Atsushi, now stepping closer to Dazai after Kunikida left.

"Hey, Dazai, do you think you'll be ACTUALLY fine? This isn't the time to joke around, you know." Atsushi sighed, scratching his head slightly.

"Don't worry, I have everything planned out!." Dazai smirked, looking out the window while still listening to the song.