Chapter 36: The Last Voyage

(The Falcon squawks as Zane and Wu look through binoculars and spot the Dark Island.)

Zane: Hmm, most peculiar. Yesterday there was just the ocean, but now there is an island.

Wu: The Dark Island, Zane. And what I find more peculiar is after Ninjago City was attacked by the Stone Army, today they have vanished.

Zane: Do you think they are on this Dark Island? Garmadon may be responsible.

Wu: I fear that too. But what's most important is we have to find out what is on that island.

Zane: Perhaps my Falcon can have a look.

(He sends the Falcon off. The ninja are working on the Destiny's Bounty.)

Jay: (gets splashed with oil; groans) Ugh, useless pile of junk.

Nya: Oh, it's worse than I feared. The rotors on the starboard booster are completely destroyed. The port boosters are shot from the strain. 

Anna: So can she still fly?

Nya: Oh, sorry guys. She's not getting airborne anytime soon.

Cole: So if the Stone Army attacks again, we're sitting ducks.

Jay: Uh, ducks can fly, Cole. Weren't you listening?

Kai: We just got our tails handed to us and we couldn't even stop one of them. Ugh, I hate feeling helpless.

Wu: We mustn't give up hope, Kai.

Lloyd: But the Stone Army is indestructible. You saw it. At best, all my powers could do was slow them down.

Misako: That's not entirely true. There is a way to defeat them. And it is told within the scrolls. 

Anna: (To herself.) Time for another history lesson.

(Everyone heads inside the Bounty and Misako shows them the scroll.) 

Misako: The prophecy reveals that the power to defeat the Stone Army lies within the Green Ninja.

Lloyd: I tried. I gave them everything I had.

Misako: Yes, but you are stronger than you think. Look. The true power of the Green Ninja can only be unlocked when his five protectors find their own pure elemental powers.

Cole: Are we the protectors?

Jay: Pfft, silly question. Of course we are. Haha, right?

Anna: Judging from the scrolls then...

Zane: If we are the protectors, then we're doomed. 

Anna: Uh don't you think Doomed is a pretty harsh word.

Jay: If Zane says we're doomed, WERE DOOMED!

Wu: Zane, how exactly are we 'Doomed'?

Zane: Our elemental Golden Weapons no longer exist. The only one of us to use our elemental powers is Anna, But the four of us, cannot tap into our elemental powers without them.

Misako: But the powers do exist within each of you. Just Like Anna. There is a way to unlock your powers on your own. In order to do that we must go to the Temple of Light.

Nya: Temple of Light? What's that?

Misako: The gold in the Golden Weapons was from the Golden Peaks, but they were forged in the Temple of Light, a powerful place I thought only existed in legend.

Wu: It's on the Dark Island?

Misako: I think our only choice is to find out.

Cole: So we get our powers back? All right!

Nya: But there's still one big problem: the Bounty can't fly.

Misako: It's a ship, right? Can't it sail?

Jay: Silly question. Of course it can. Haha, right?

(Anna gets a good look at the scrolls and sees an unknown symbol.)

Anna: Hey, Misako what-(She looks around the room to see everyone is gone, sighs) I need to pay more attention to reality. (She walks out.)

-

(With the Bounty set on the dock, the ninja says goodbye to everyone before heading off.)

Anna: (Comes up to Zane who is leading on the railings.)Sucks doesn't it?

Zane: What sucks?

Anna: The fact that you have no one to say goodbye to...I mean I know what that feels like but at least I knew my Family.

Zane: Your right, My only family is my Falcon. And my only memory of my Father was nearly erased. I will miss Ninjago for it's all I know, but I am excited to see what the future has in store. 

Anna: -And be missed by a lot of fangirls. (She and Zane look down to see a lot of fan girls.

Anna: Well I'll leave you to it.(She goes to Ultra.)You take good care of the people, okay? (The dragon softly roars in reply.)

???: Anna?(Anna turns to see lloyd.)

Anna: Oh hey, (She turns her face away.) Dang it!

Lloyd: You've been avoiding me all day.

Anna: .......I want to apologize from kissing you early you know..

(Lloyd softly touches hi lips and a there was silence between both of them.

Lloyd: Lets just go back to the ship

Anna: Yea..

(As they walk there, Lloyd brustes out a question.)

Lloyd: I guess you don't have anyone to say good bye to. right?

Anna: My Parents are died and I don't know if i have any siblings, don't you have someone to say good bye to?

Lloyd: I would say it to my mom but that's stupid, since she's coming with us.

(Lloyd got on deck but Anna was finding a hard time.)

Lloyd: (lends down a hand.) Let me help.

Anna: Don't worry i almost-(Lloyd grabbed her wrist and yanked her onboard.

Lloyd: That's better

Anna: I told you I got it!

Lloyd; Im just returning the favor when you help me down the sigh, remeber.

Anna: Yeah( She pinches her arm.)

-

Wu: Pupils, it's time we set sail.

Jay: Goodbye!

Cole: See you!

Kai: So long!

Dareth: (Blowing toward the ship's direction) You see that? It's working!

(Everyone cheers.)

Edna: Jay! Did you make sure to pack clean underwear?

Jay: Yes, mom! (Everyone laughs at him.)

Wu: We still have a long journey ahead of us.