first

it's all started when i was up to 9th grade. not in july but i was met you on august. that month brought me up to met you.

i thought in that month we're never met. because i didn't have a feelings before. i was only think for grade, for assignment, and for my next high school. it's all started when i was click group invitations for whatsapp.

then, im introduced myself in that group like says what's my name, where's i live. it was doesn't matter, but i just followed the group chat rules who made by admins.

i saw you.

you throwed every chat bubbles with cats sticker. like funny cat, sad cat, cried cat, happy cat, or like 'wow' expressions cat. i was asked you "hey, what's your name?"

and you were answered me, "my name is yosua,"

"nice to see you yosua," i replied.

i wasn't had a feelings before. but when i'm on texted on the group you always throwing cats sticker. i asked you again, "hey you can join us, you can talks,"

ofc he has some fingers. the proofs he could sent any cats sticker.

"yeah of course, i'm join," you replied.

no he doesn't. he always sent cats sticker. i've been annoyed. then you sent chat privately of me.

    +62 895 2515-91211             📞    🎥

hello

can you save my number?
my name's yosua

i can

ok

         yosua                    📞   🎥

ok we're never texting each other for a days. im not think it abt it. he's just my friends, or not? whatever he is strangers, we're never met before. moreover we're not see each other im afraid he is lying to me. he told me he is boys (man) not a girl.

i believe it bcs i don't know. my feelings just ignore him. we're not texting til he told me to save his number. i was sad for a days after my breakup. i feel i don't wanna to take some relationship.

i'll never ever finished the stories i made before. that story, actually i won't to finished it. i was wrote it on my relationship with 'him' ( i dont wanna says his name again ). i feel like suddenly hadn't a mood for continuing that stories, i won't the real stories come to my mind again. its all done with 'him'

~~~

indonesia independence day has come. and i was take some competition on it. but when i opened my whatsapp i saw your update. your update was songs who's the title "seamin tak seiman" your caption was (little did i know, i write it two months later) "work while play some songs are good, but why this songs should be play"

is he liking some girl who doesn't have same religion? i dont know and i dont wanna know. for what?

if he liking girl who doesn't has same religion he is same like me. i was liking muslims boy i saw on my school. this boy i've talks in stories before.

i was get bored bcs my competition was end and i can't go home early, bcs we're should come home the same time. i don't know what the reason but i think when the students come home too early and for a circles it's might their parents (the parents of students who hasn't come home) would be sad bcs their kids hasn't come home.

so i opened a pinterest and search for a picture of justin bieber on his bizzle era, bcs when bieber on his bizzle era he is so boyfriend materials, because his age was 19 and i dont know i just think he is boyfriend materials. i got it. so i can edit it with a video. like a lyrics video or whatever.

i posted it on my whatsapp status.

you seen my stories. you replied, "i-i want to say 'cie'" with a cried cat.

i said, "then go on,". you replied it with the same sticker, i didnt replied it.

i wasn't had a pleasure for him. i thought he is has something went wrong on his brain, he even don't know the boy i posted was justin bieber.

it's impossible to like someone who you met in whatsapp. be like, are you seriously liking someone who you never met in real life? hows the feel? im not a plankton who dated and married to computer. i know the person you like on the whatsapp group will be meet but are you sure liking someone who just acquaintance?

remember elsa frozen said you can't get marriage with the person you just met. that isn't a true love.

i was saying like this to myself "you only can like someone you met in real life," actually i'm not the type who like ldr. it's torture. we can't meet, we can talks live,
and i see other couple's are gave their gf/bf a flower, how about the ldr? gosh.