Chapter 29

**RECAP**

Andy: "Officer Crekudor , we've captured a possible ally affiliated with the Yosai , we're bringing him now , I need you to interrogate him"

Tayko: "No problem I'll be waiting in the interrogation room, just bring him to me"

Tayko hangs up the phone

Tayko: "You two , sorry to cut the fun but business came up , please exit the simulation."

Alex and Ethan exit as Tayko goes to the interrogation room

Ethan: "That was an amazing fight, I wish we could've completed it. Where'd you learn to fight like that?"

Alex: " My father , what about you?"

Ethan: "I learned through watching YouTube videos after seeing anime fights, I wish my father could've taught me"

Alex: "You learned how to fight because of anime? Really? And what happened to your father"

Ethan: "Well nothing , he's just a truck driver so he's always on the road. I never really got to see him that much, do you have any family members like that?"

Alex: "Well I've never met my uncle or grandpa , but apparently neither did my dad , he brings them up because he has some memory of them as a kid but they were rarely in either of our lives"

Ethan: "I guess it's just life , I'm just grateful to at least still have my-"

Andy walks in with the criminal he brought up to Tayko in cuffs

Ethan: "Father?"