Prologue

Hello makkaleyyy..🦋

Votes and comments mukiyam..🤧

Vaanga prologue kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

A boy was standing showing his back watching the balcony with a black coat suit with a emotionless face..

At the same time the door was knocked and his friend came inside with an important news..

Friend:Machi papa ku ellam unmaiyum therinjiruchu da..

That boy:Enaku munadiyae theriyum da macha..

Friend:Deii therinju dhan Inga irukiya..?

That boy:Enna enna da panna soldra naan pannadhu thappa seriya nu enake therila Idhula avala naa ipo samadhanam panna soldriya..?

Friend:Aiyo macha adhu illa da Ava edhadhu eda gudama pannika pora da macha nee avaluku sollu samadhanam panna try pannen da..

That boy:Illa macha ava endha vidha thappana mudivum eduka Matta avaloda uyir ennadhu..Naa enna sonnalum Ava kerka Matta da macha..

Friend:Adhellam nee solladha da Modhala avakitta pesu po..

That boy sighed and moved out of his office while everyone stood wishing him he just nodded his head and moved towards the parking..

He drove towards her house and enter inside his room and came after getting changed into his getup..

He knocked on the door of her room but smiled when it was unlocked..He entered inside and saw his girl sitting on the bed hugging her knees close to her heart sleeping like that..

That boy moved towards her and slowly called out as a whisper..

That boy:Scarlet..

That girl opened her eyes and lifted her head looking into his eyes with thousands of questions in her mind..

Her heart was pierced when she came to know about the truth of him..

That girl:Please enna vittu poidu..
En da en en enna emathuna..

She stood up hitting his chest and shoulder sobbing hardly..

That girl:Avlo nambunene da unna en da enna ippadi suku noora odacha..?
Konjam kuda kutra unarchila illama dhana da ivlo naalu irundha..?

He snapped his fingers and the world stopped around him..He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead strongly wiping her tears..

That boy:Sorry ma Naa pannadhu thappu dhan ana adha thappa purinjikitadhu nee dhan di idhu ellathukum karanam..Nee mattum aniku enna vera oruthana parkalana naa unna en unmaiyana robathulaiye love panirupene scarlet..

He wiped her tears and snapped his finger while she came back to reality..

That boy:I Love You Scarlet first time unna parthadhula irundhu Naa unna  modhala parkum bodhe vizhundhute just flat ayiten ma..

That girl sobbed at him and said..

That girl:I HATE YOU..

She pushed his hands away from her and asked him shooking his collars..

That girl:Appadi enna da enmela Avlo veri unaku enna love pandren nu emathi nethu you had sex with me..?

Her each and every words pierced his heart completely into pieces..

That boy:No saha I didn't had sex with you I made love..I made love to you with your consent scarlet..

That girl:Poi poi poi vaaiya thoradha poi indha madhiri ethana ponna da love panni emathi avanga kuda irundhiruka cheyy kevalama illa..?

That boy:Podhum Sahara just shut up nee nenaikira madhiri naa illa..

He shouted at her making her flinch and crawled back looking into his blue eyes which she didn't knew these many days..

How was it..?

Who is that boy..?

Who is that girl in her house..?

Why do the boy want to convince her..?

What did he do to her..?

Who that friend..?

What is the secrets of that boy..?

How is she related to that mistake..?

Enaku theriyum unga ellarukum Ennada idhu prologue nu iruku nu..

But this the last part of the story..

Ungala confuse pannadha potten..

Hope it is interesting now..?

VOTES GOAL:100..

COMMENTS MUKIYAM SOLLITEN..

Okay meet you in next chapter..

Bubyee..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️