|| 1. Daughter of Aphrodite. ||

.Angelina Thompson.
.10 years old.

______________________

The daughter of Aphrodite. She is the goddess of beauty, love and sex. Therefore her daughter would be the definition of beauty, in the way she looks not stereotypical beauty but beauty.

Everything about her looked unreal, she did not look human from how shining her skin is, how smooth her hair was and how perfect she looked.

Where's the way she acted showed the love and sex part. In the terms that she is very alluring to others. She captivates them with her appeal. Many fall in love with her because of her mixture of outside beauty, inner sexual and affection appeal.

But she didn't know that yet.

_______________________

I always felt different from other people, I'm not trying to act like a pick me.

It's weird because my dad always told me that I was special, not different.

When I looked at a page full of writing in school, it always felt like the words were moving, running away from me.

Sometimes when I touched someone's shoulder I could tell them something but my mouth wasn't moving it was if I was speaking to their mind from mine.

Then they would go and do that thing I told them to do, I didn't understand it. I thought everyone had it but something stopped me from mentioning it.

Another weird thing that can be prescribed as normal is nightmares, not normal nightmares of clowns and stuff.

Nightmares of beings I have never seen before, one was when there was this big thing with a horn chasing me.

But, my life is so perfect.

I have so many friends, I'm popular in school, I always get compliments, I always have a boyfriend, I always smell nice, I always look nice, I always act perfect.

My dad has always been too kind to me, everyone has, people always stop to talk to me and everyone seems so attracted to me.

Perfect... right?

That's the life everyone sees, but my life is not like that.

Men always harass me with their words, everyone talks to me like there's something wrong with me, my friends only like me because I'm popular, I'm only popular because I'm pretty and I always have to be good in school or I'm not perfect...