Untangled Hearts

Untangled Hearts.

Book 1. The Designer's Bodyguard (Diana's story).

When a spoiled rich girl's father gets a crazy idea of hiring a bodyguard much to his daughter's displeasure.

Diana Beatrice Pierce, daughter of a famous business tycoon dad Allen Pierce and his wife Meredith Lodge hired a bodyguard to teach their only daughter a life changing lesson.

Book 2. The Arrangement (Edward and Jennifer's story).

When two high school sweethearts are forced to separate because of a bitter feud between rivalry parents.

Edward Antonio Ledger and Jennifer Maeve Swan, the high school sweethearts that no one had expected. Those two had loved each other for as long as they could remember, but what happens if their parents found out and forces them to break up by having an arrange marriage with the Ledger boy's frenemy from his childhood?

Book 3. The One That Got Away (Savannah and Luke's story).

When two lovers were a match made in heaven were in danger of losing one another by her family's status.

Savannah Catherine Dempsey and Luke Blaine Wells was the love story that everyone just loved to hate. A devotional boyfriend who would walk through the end of the earth if she wanted him to. A girl who was willing to take massive risks if the boy's world was crumbling down on him. But what if this particular risk came with a cost of marrying a Dempsey girl's frenemy from her childhood?

Book 4. The Choice Of Us (Vanessa and Reed's story).

When four teens discovered that they were paired up for a life changing project.

From frenemies to friends, Savannah and Edward had kids!

Four best friends navigate the challenges in parenting, only to find out that one of them held a secret in the form of letters with the help of one special project.

Vanessa Emily Dempsey a headstrong fifteen year old college student who had basically had the perfect life. Perfect family rich friends and was the girlfriend of the heartthrob prince that everyone wanted. But what happens if her childhood best friend and his brothers came back into the picture?

Find out what happens in Untangled Hearts.