Take it All (Just Don't Take it All to Heart)

Title from: A La Carte by Quadeca ft. Brakence. Click the arrow above for the moodboard!

8.5k words, 3rd Person from Yuta's POV

Relationships: Yuta/Mark, referenced Taeyong/Mark

Summary: When Mark was acting incredibly weird, Yuta didn't think too much of it. But then, everyone started acting weird, and they were only acting weird around him, so something was very wrong.

Cue Yuta walking into Mark's room unannounced, determined to fix whatever the problem is in their dorm, only to find Mark chilling on his bed with a bunch of things inside of him—a bunch of tentacles.

Mark is a tentacle monster (tentacle alien? human with tentacles?) who's currently in rut, and wants to put his eggs in Yuta.

Yuta has the means to do it, but he's not really sure if he wants to—but Mark is begging him to give him a chance and there's tentacle slick down his throat and—

what was he saying again?

Warnings: dubious consent, dubious consentacles, mark has tentacles, yuta has a pussy, bottom yuta, top mark, dom mark, tentacle sex, voyeurism, oviposition, aphrodisiacs, non-con drug use (said drug being mark's tentacle aphrodisiac liquid), mark is vaguely alien, yuta-centric, spitroasting, belly bulge, squirting, overstimulation, multiple orgasms, creampie, begging, pwp, roommate au. doyoung, taeyong, johnny and jaehyun watch them fuck.

Note: In Response to Prompt 321 from NCT Dead Dove Fest: Yuta notices one of the members acting weird and asks them about it. That member turns out to secretly be a tentacle creature in need of a body to lay eggs into. 
Prompter Tags: Dub con, Oviposition, Tentacle sex
op didn't mention anything about boypussy but i was whacked by the idea of it and so yuta has on
e.

STORY BEGIN:

Mark was acting weird.

Yuta had always been pretty praised for his capabilities to understand the emotions others were going through.

He was known as pretty perceptive, and he liked to pride himself on that, but this wasn't a matter of perceptiveness or reading emotions.

No, Mark was acting so weird that Yuta genuinely didn't know how no one else picked up on it.

But, after a while, trying to come up with a time or place to confront Mark or figure out the issue, he realised that the others did know that something was up with Mark.

In fact, everyone was acting weird, and it was going to drive him insane.

There were concerned glances towards Mark that they all shared, scrutinising glances towards him as if he'd done something horrendously wrong to them or as though he was being judged, when Yuta really just wanted to sit down in a common space.

He finally decided it was time to confront them after about three weeks.

Mark was avoiding him, and that was already making him upset, because if there was one thing he craved, it was Mark's attention.

He wanted it so badly, and to walk up to Mark for affection, cuddles, or anything and to be basically ignored hurt.

And for the others to continue looking at him like he'd done something wrong when he was the one who was genuinely confused, it hurt.

He worried if maybe he really had done something wrong, but he couldn't think of anything he'd done differently or anything offensive he'd said.

He thought about asking Taeyong about it, but Taeyong told him, "I'm busy. Please don't bother me if it's not an emergency." And well, his loneliness wasn't really an emergency, was it?