The day the music died

Its Morning. Darkness, fog, sadness. In fact, it's not just any morning. It's the morning after death. The death of my foster parents.
Well, where should i start? Maybe in the beginning.
My name is Goddess of Dawn, but i rather refer to „Dawn". At the time i am 15 years old. I was born in Elyria, where i am actually still living atm. Not like i want it. Now, you may ask yourself why i have foster parents.
Shortly, i have a secret. A secret, which will be revealed to you by reading this story. I will give you one hint: I am not a normal human-being.
Rawr. Sorry, this was my alpha.
Oh, shit, now a part of the secret was already revealed. The rest is really coming later.
Anyways. Because of this and other reasons, my parents decided to bring me into an orphanage. After many years of bullying and living inside of those cold, lonely walls, i got adopted by my foster parents.
At that time i was around 10 years old, skinny and i only had a few pieces of clothing.
First, i actually was impressed by my new home. Good food, new toys, my own room and warm clothes. My foster parents were kind people, even tho they were a bit strict sometimes.
But the worst was, that i always had to be aware, because they were'nt allowed to find out about my secret. Otherwise, i would've to go back to the orphanage.
Pathetic humans. Always have to hide from them...
What the hell, shut up already! Don't you know what you did to me?
I am you and you are me. Don't try to escape me, don't try to escape yourself.
Stop it! I am trying to tell my story!

Anyways.The years went by almost without any incidents. Except for the bullying in school (because i am different), the few punishments of my foster parents and my self hatred.
Society thought i was a normal teenager. Until that one incident, which changed everything.

//I'm not a native speaker, pls don't be rude...