𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

Hey hey

Hey hey...! Welcome to "Early Retirement"!

(Please read if you want to request)
Request Status: OPENED⭐️

If this is the first story you see by me then hello, welcome to the page!!! If you are interested, I've written another full fanfic of tokyo rev, and it is a Souya x fem! reader. So if you are curious, you can check that out. It's called "Leal".

If you already know me, then you know the drill <33

As far as this story goes, request whatever you want as long as it falls under some guidelines...

    - Unless you tell me otherwise, all readers will be GN!! (Gender Neutral)

     - I do NOT write smut of annyyyyyyyy kind. At least not rn. Why?? Because I just don't wanna post it on my account. Personal preference yk? However, you are not limited to whatever crazy thirsty comments leave your fingertips in the comment sections.  I'll read whatever I see! It just won't be a published work of mine.

(Addition, you can be spicy, but they shall not fuck)

     - If you're requesting characters for a oneshot (and you want any bit of romance) those characters must NOOOOOOT have any FAMILY RELATIONS. No Incest on my watch, you WILL be blocked. Trust.

     - Follow up, if you want romance, PLEASE REQUEST CHARACTERS WITHIN THE SAME AGE RANGE. DO NOT BE WEIRD. You can GOOGLE their ages. Be smart.

     - Use your common sense. This should be self explanatory.

- Also let me know if this is pre-timeskip. Or timeskip.

ALL IN ALL YOU CAN ASK WHAT YOU WANT! GIVE ME SOME CHARACTERS, THROW A SCENARIO AT ME IF YOU WANT, AND ILL GET TO WRITING! READER INSERT? LEMME KNOW AND I GOT YOU!