awards show

Andrew walks out of the hotel bathroom in just his boxers and a T-shirt. His hair is mostly dry from his shower- due to the blow dryer he took to it. His gaze lands on you, already dressed in a dark silk slip dress. You're sitting on the bed fixing up your hair, softly teasing it with a comb.

"God, darling. How am I supposed to go about the rest of my day when you look like that?" He groans, moving closer to you.

You look up at him, eyebrows knitting together at his still undressed state.

"Aren't you supposed to be dressed? We have to go in," You grab your phone, turning it on to check the time. "20 minutes."

"I'll get dressed quickly, it's fine." He mumbles.

He moves even closer to you, standing between your legs. Your sight is eye level with his belly button. You lean forward for a moment, resting your head on his torso and inhaling his scent.

His hands thread through with your hair, twisting the strands around his fingers and massaging your scalp.

He grasps your chin, lifting your gaze to meet his. His thumb softly strokes over your bottom lip before pushing into your mouth.

Taking his cue, you wrap your lips around his thumb, sucking on it gently.

"Beautiful," He coos. "Fuckin' beautiful."
He pulls his thumb from you with a pop. You think he's done for a second before he leans down and softly kisses you, his hands bracketing your face.

"Baby-" You whisper into his mouth.
"Yes, love?" He whispers back, slowly attempting to lay you down on the bed.

"You need to get dressed." You mumble, pulling away from the kiss.
He groans, standing up straight again.

"Fine."

A couple minutes later he emerges from the bathroom again, this time dressed in his matching dark teal suit.

He looks... fucking delicious. If you didn't have important obligations to attend to, you'd devour every inch of him right now. His hair has been tamed, the auburn curls falling over his shoulders like a cascading waterfall.

His eyes fall back on you. You're sitting on the edge of the fanciful bed, strapping (or, at least trying to strap) your heels on.
"Still can't believe how good you look." He groans.

You look up at him, struggling to get the clasp of your heels to work with you. "Help." You painfully chuckle.

Andrew smiles softly as he approaches the bed, his long legs carrying him in stride as he kneels in front of you. "You've always gotta one up me, huh?" He teases gently, reaching out to help you fasten the straps around your ankle bones.

"I wanted to look good for you and your fancy pants friends." You mumble. He's still knelt on the ground in front of you, your eye levels equal. His hands are trailing over your thighs, attempting to slide up under the dark teal dress.

Andrew's gaze lingers on your exposed legs for a moment longer than necessary, drinking in every curve and contour of your exposed skin.
"Well, mission accomplished," He purred, his voice lowering slightly as his hands continue their descent upward, brushing lightly against your thighs.
"This is way too distracting."

As he reaches under your dress, his intention is increasingly clear, his fingers slipping beneath the hemline of the thin material. His heart races faster than usual as he envisions what lies beneath...

"Baby... we need to be on time..." You mumble, groaning as his hands hike the dress up, moving further and further up your thighs.

"Please, baby- just one taste. I-I need you so badly. Wanna make you feel so good, wanna use my tongue.." He begs. His thumbs circle on your inner thighs. He looks like a lost puppy, his doe eyes staring into yours as he pleads.