𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆. 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

❛ ACT II ❜-ˋˏ chapter five ˎˊ-

❛ ACT II ❜
-ˋˏ chapter five ˎˊ-

   GOING BACK TO HER NORMAL life felt a bit odd for Sofia

GOING BACK TO HER NORMAL life felt a bit odd for Sofia. She didn't understand why because it's all she's wanted. The woman just can't deny how different she felt waking up in her bedroom after months of living in hotels. The house still held that empty feeling it did when she left. She hopes it will fade soon.

To help move this uncomfortable feeling along, Sofia drove to the Salvatore house to see what her best friend is up too. Like old times. This surely will make her feel like herself again.

She was so very wrong.

Sofia opens the door for herself after the third unresponsive knock and places her bag on the table by the door. She turns around after shutting it and stops in her tracks at the sight in the living room. Three girls were on a twister mat in various bending positions where there use to be coffee table standing and Stefan is sitting on the couch instructing them on where to step. Sofia didn't miss the blood on their necks, wrists, legs and the mat itself either.

She stood there awkwardly, not knowing what she just walked into.

"Uh oh, Alexandra! Left hand please." Stefan says after spinning the arrow on the board, looking up at the girls. A tall brunette stands from her position to walk over and sit next to the vampire, offering her wrist. Sofia watches with wide eyes as Stefan bit into it.

"Stefan no! What the hell?" She snaps, angrily walking into the living room. Stefan looks away from the human he was feeding from to Sofia, blood tricking down from the corner of his lips which turns up into a smirk at the sight of her.

His eyes look her figure over and Sofia is even more appalled. "Eyes up here, Curious George. I'm your girlfriend's sister. What do you think you're doing?" She eyes the girls who smile at her. They're clearly compelled.