Lamb To Slaughter

LAMB TO SLAUGHTERwritten by grey

LAMB TO SLAUGHTER
written by grey

❝ problem solving is hunting; it is savage pleasure and we are born to it

it is savage pleasure and we
are born to it. ❞
silence of the lambs, thomas harris

             Anton craved a challenge. He craved the thrill of tearing down criminals who had committed horrendous crimes at the stand. He craved seeing their resolves slipping, their lies unravelling and seeing them facing the punishments for their heinous crimes. Anton felt like a predator, and his nickname 'Tiger' was definitely how he felt in a courtroom. But Anton kept thinking there was something missing, an itch he couldn't scratch.

When his personal life fell apart, Anton found himself needing to escape, needing a change. So he applies to join the FBI, in hopes that it would satisfy his itch, that he could continue the chase. He'll be the FBI's predator, their tiger.

He's not expecting to being thrown into the Behavioural Analysis Unit, where he's met with hostile and derision from an already established team, who are clearly upset about the loss of their team members.

When he later meets Aaron Hotchner, who's returning as the Unit Chief, Anton can't help but be infatuated with the man. He's had a similar journey to the man, learnt about his cases in Law School. Infatuation becomes something more complicated when actual feelings get involved, something that Anton plus petrified of happening again.

But tigers are not the only predators out there, and many times the predators are human. So what happens when the predator suddenly becomes the prey?