Chapter one

Nathan pov:

"y/n I am going to the triplets house see you when I come back tomorrow" I screamed out as I am getting ready to leave the house. "What I thought you weren't going to stay the night". i hear her say at the top of the stairs."I wasn't but it looks like it will rain later tonight so it will be hard to get back home" I tell her.

Y/n pov :

"Oh ok but I thought mum was taking you" I say, "na I am taking a Uber" he says to me as he walks out the door. I never really met his friends all I know is that they are triplets.

After an hour of Nathan being gone I went to the kitchen to grab some food and to look on instagram to see if Nathan posted anything.i looked at his account and saw he had posted nothing so I just decided that I would call him to make sure he got there safety.it rings two times before he picks up

"hey y/n is everything alright" he says. "Ya I just wanted to make Sure you got to the boys house alright""y/n I am fine I don't need you to check on me all the time" " I know that but..." I hear the phone go "beep..beep...beep".

I knew that Nathan like his personal space but he has never hung up on me like that.I love Nathan a lot cause he is my twin brother but I just wanted to make sure he was alright.

Nathan pov:

I knew hanging up on y/n was bad but sometimes I just want my personal space than have my twin sister follow me around like a lost puppy.

"Bro don't be so hard on y/n she was just making sure you got here safe" chris tells me "I know but sometimes she is to much. Like yesterday I went to the shops to get so ingredients for dinner and I was ten minutes late and she was freaking out" I tell matt and chris while I see nick walk out of the room. "Dude thats what little sister do. Y/n is just like a little puppy. She wants you to pet and cuddle her" matt says as we all walk out of Chris's room and go play on the Playstation in the living room.

Y/n pov:

After Nathan hung up I looked at snapchat to see that someone added me so I added them back.

__________________________________
I know this chapter is short but I will try and make the next one longer. I am open to ideas to help this story