30.-'๑'-we Are Safe-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Angela's POV:
We entered Tom's black tented car. The atmosphere the whole ride was intense. I was so scared about Katya, what if something happened to her? But at the same time, my thoughts moved to the sentence Tom didn't have the chance to finish before we left the house. Does he.. Have feelings for me?

At this time, I really developed my feelings for Tom. He was scary, he was a gang leader, he was a murderer for god's sake.. But he is so gentle with me, he cares for me.

I wanted to tell him something, I wanted to tell him how I feel. I know ill tell him. Ill tell him someday. Ill tell him after we rescue Katya.

..

..

We stopped the car and got out. We didn't want to make any noise, so we left the car on the road and walked to the house a few meters ourselves. The house looked amazing. It was modern, white with a lot of bushes and trees surrounding it, but it wasn't in a pretty place. The place this house stood was practically in the middle of nowhere. The woods were nearby and wolfes howling could be heard.

The door was cracked-open and we heard muttering inside.

Tom got infront of me, stopping from me opening the door:
"Look, I have no idea what kind of people are in there, but I'm still taking the risk to free your friend even though I give no shit about her. I'm doing this for you, so please obey me. Get in the car and don't get out."

"Tom but that's my-"

"Angela." - He death stared me. I really wanted to help but I don't have a chance when it comes to me vs Tom.

He went trough the door and I was left, standing there.

Katya's POV:

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs as I prepared to smack the shit out of that dumb Maxim's twin.
Just as his foot touched the last step, I hit his face with a wooden stick I also found on the floor.

"FUCK!" He shouted, as I just then noticed it was Tom.

"Tom I'm so so sorry I didn't know" - I covered my mouth with my hand, the stick dropped on the floor.

Another pair of footsteps came running down the stairs.

"When im done, ill kill you." Tom whispered and vanished into the dark. He had to hide.

Maxim's brother came down the stairs.

He looked around, looked at me. Then at Maxim, who was trying his best to impersonate his hands tied up, when they weren't.

"Keep quiet you two!" he then shouted and came back up the stairs. 2 silent minutes had passed before Tom came out of the dark again. In the moonlight that was coming from the basement door, I saw Tom, his nose was bleeding and red.

"I'm sorry Tom. I got scared." I repeated.

He ignored me and helped Maxim out of the chair. They both went up the stairs, while I waited patiently. I was shivering.

After 3 minutes passed, I heard loud gunshots, screams and things breaking. 

I couldn't wait any longer. I ran up the stairs and out of the house as quickly as possible before I stumbled onto something, there was blood everywhere and I couldn't look, not even for a moment. I ran out of the house to the shiny black car standing further from the house, but someone grabbed my arm.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Its me, Tom. You're safe. Maxim is safe. Are you hurt?" Tom said as I spun around. He was covered in blood, his nose was bleeding from the punch he received from me and there were small cuts around his cheeks.

"I'm alright." I said. He helped me get to the car and Angela hugged me tight after she saw me. Maxim was in the car, weak and helpless.

"Lets get you both to the hospital." Tom said.

"You also." Angela added, looking at his probably broken nose and caressed his cheek. They looked so in love.

Everything happened so fast. But I'm happy. I'm safe. I'm happy Maxim is safe. I'm happy I've got rescued.

Angela's POV:
We drove off to the hospital. Maxim and Katya were taken away and Tom was sitting, waiting for the nurse to finish bandaging his nose and cleaning the cuts up.

I waited patiently for Tom, but while I did I went to the bathroom cause my phone kept buzzing.

...

/\

After I got out of the bathroom, I tried to keep my smile up..

I knew that Katya and Maxim will probably be out Tomorrow cause it was very late.

Tom stood up and the nurse looked at him, she gave something to him. A paper of some sorts.

I got.. Jealous.. Did she gave him her number? My stomach twirled from jealousy and anger. Tom smiled at her and shoved the paper in his pocket as he came up to me. She was still looking at Tom, checking him out but when Tom got close to me, he kissed me below the eyes, looking at the nurse as her smile faded, turning into a frown. I blushed and smiled.

"ready to go? Sorry for the kiss" He said.

I giggled and nodded before we both went through the door and into his car. We will come back for them first thing in the morning. They're safe.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

___978 words___

Imaaaagineee I was gone for so long! Sorry for the ones that are reading this book. You guys had to wait for a long time. But im back! I dont promise I will start writing chapters again like I did in the summer, but Ill try in my free time cause after all its winter break :DD
Happy early christmas and a happy new year to you all❤️