Prologue: Fractured moments:A race against time.

It's 10:39am
The hospital environment pulsates with urgency and anxiety as a life hangs in the balance:
The hospital doors are crashed through,A bloody stretcher is rushed in, carrying a young boy of about 18, grievously injured and unconscious. The hospital corridor echo with hurried footsteps, muffled whispers of panic, and the indistinct sound of medical equipment. The medical staff scramble to mobilize themselves.The urgent sound of meticulous instructions resonate through the resuscitation area mingling with beeping monitors and the swooshing of automatic doors.
"Sarah... Contact Data center "
"... Okay sir..."
Blood kept splattering from the young boy's mouth smearing the impeccably white coat worn by the senior nurse.
"Jeez.. this is so not good.."said Mr Qin,the directing doctor.
".. Contact the blood bank, yeah..(indistinct chatter from the other end), exactly.. 100ml of blood. Yeah.. and make it snappy."

An elderly consultant nurse rushes towards the stretcher.
"What's wrong.. whose child.." She stutters on seeing the amount of blood on the patient's body.
" Quite a pity, so young and good-looking too.. "
" Come on, Maggie, could you be any less lewd, jeez".said a younger nurse while pulling her from the scene.
The stretcher is rushed past the corridor as patients stare with crimson curious eyes.

In the emergency room
Nurses rush in to undress him and but Dr Qin stops them.
"There seems to be an internal bleeding, obviously in his left ventricle so we needn't make a big movements "

The nurses withdraw. An Iv-Intravenous Injection is administered without further antibiotics.
"... Damn... He's lost so much blood"
Information on the ECG reads ... Heart rate:60, blood pressure:108/68,Oxygen saturation 38, Respiration 16, Temperature 38.6....
Dr Qin anxiously grabs the telephone.
" I requested for blood blood about ten minutes ago.. yeah(Indistinct chatter from the other end) wtf!! Then make it quick, someone's life is on the line".He abruptly drops the call. Nurses run around the ward.There's a 4m deep cut on his forehead,bruises on the foreskin and femur...A tensed but meticulous surgery takes place and the bullet is removed from his chest

The heart wrenching beep of the cardiac monitor further intensifies their hope and fear, serving as a steady reminder of a life hanging by a thread, intertwines with the symphony of medical staff striving to stabilize the boy's heartbeat.

At the center of this whirlwind stands a resolute girl of 17,her hair a bit disheveled, clothes smeared with blood,her eyes revealing a mix of fear, helplessness and determination.The profound weight seems to rest on her shoulders as she provides the medical staff with the crucial details of the boy and events that led to his injury.
Sitting down, tears trickle down her pale chin as her initial pleas to save his life resonate through her mind.
Within the confines of the ICU , medical professionals work with unwavering focus, their gloved hands moving deftly and with purpose.
The room is bathed with statk florescence. Equipment beeps, wires tangle as the air is thick with a sense of urgency and carefulness.

Tension ripples through the room encapsulating the emotions of the medical staff and the young girl who brought him to the hospital, every passing moment's beep or fluctuation of the ECG heightens the anticipation, emotions teetering on a precipe between hope and fear.

Amidst the turmoil,the girl remains resolute , bracing herself against the overwhelming emotions coursing through her.Every minute that ticked seemed like a test of her strength and resilience.

She bows her head and gave way to tears.
"... Oh... Alex you can't possibly do this me, you gotta live, don't you even dare.. leave me.. "she said through stiffled sobs.

In this hospital scene, the fragility of life keenly felt and the resilience of those struggling to win against death. As the medical team battle against time, expertise, as the boundless determination of the girl who brought him, as the outcome seemed uncertain, the weight of the moment hanging heavy in the air.