Chapter 1

"Stop!!" The policeman shouted at me, I kept running. I wasn't going to let them take me back to the orphanage.
I pushed myself to run as fast as I could, as I am running past an ally way, I see an old Car, I can feel an asthma attack coming on from all of the running and know that I can't keep going for much longer...In a flash, I turned and ran down the ally and hid beside the Car.

after using my inhaler, I put it in my jacket pocket.

Suddenly, the car takes off into the sky! soon, I was soaring through the clouds and I can't hardly breathe... Is this some crazy dream? Yeah... that must be it! I'm...dreaming. But, this doesn't feel like a dream...this feels real!

the car swerves quickly and I see my inhaler fly out of my pocket "Nooooo!!!" I shout as I watch it plummet to the ground. The car swerves the opposite direction; and the door closes. I almost lose my grip on the handle! the Car quickly dived down and I tried to scream, but Terror took the sound before I made it (*cough* Thriller *cough) As the ground nears, I can see a Tall almost-tower-like house about 100 feet from the ground , the door flew open and I lost my grip.

Time seems to slow as I fall, the wind stinging against my body... Is this how I die? Death by flying car?!? Cold tears stream down my face as the ground grew closer and closer... Then, my body just stopped midair "Arthur!"

Black spots clouded my vision as I struggled to breathe, when my vision cleared, I saw a red haired lady below me holding a wand-like stick in my direction... wait, Magic can't be real right?she shouted "ARTHUR!!!" again as I was slowly lowered to the ground, to the side I can see the car land safely in the driveway, is it somehow alive? No, I must just be having one of those super realistic dreams...and when I wake up,I'll be back at the Orphanage with Ms. Ackerman standing over me yelling at me because I fell asleep while doing one of the chores... My eyes began to get heavy as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------8------------------------------------------8--------------------------------------------

"Is she gonna be alright,mum?" I heard a young male voice say it sounded distant... "I think so, Ron..."

"How did she get there?" The boy asked. "Your fathers blasted flying car, I suppose." She said.

My eyes flutter open I'm not at the Orphanage! "w-where am I?" I ask. "You're at the burrow, dear." "Where?" "The burrow, It's where we live..." I look through the nearby window and see an old light blue car and it all came back to me, it wasn't a dream after all "Who are you?" "I'm Molly, Molly Weasley. What's your name?"I'm Georgia, but please call me Gee-"a question suddenly popped into my mind "how did that car fly?Does it have some sort of jets or something?" "you sound like a muggle" she said jokingly. " A what?"

"Oh dear..." she got up and said "I'll be right back." then hurried off into the other room.

I heard a popping noise behind me and my head snapped around two identical twins were standing there and I screamed.

"Hello, I'm Fred" one of them said "And I'm George." The other one said. "How did you do that?!?!"I exclaimed.

"We-"Fred started. "Dissapperated" George finished. "What does that mean?" I asked.

"Well..." George started, "the Ministry" Fred said, "won't like that..." they said together... that's kinda creepy how they always complete each others sentences like that...

"No, they wouldn't..." A man with red hair said. "I'm Arthur Weasley by the way, nice to meet you! So tell me, How do planes stay up?" "Uhhh..." I replied, not knowing what to say" I really don't know.." everybody