00

ɢᴏᴊᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ()

ɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪʏ ɪɴ ᴊᴀɴ. ʜ ᴍᴏs ʜʀᴅᴇs ɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɪɴ ʜ ᴡᴏʀʟ. ɪs ʟᴍᴏs ɪssɪʙʟ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴊᴀɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ғʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟ ᴏᴜᴛᴅᴇ ғ ᴊᴀɴ, ɪs ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɪssɪʙʟ. ʏᴇᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪʜ ssɪɴ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ.

'Wow' is all you think while looking out, as the plane gets closer to the runway. It's mesmerizing. The night lights, the high buildings. The sight was everything. The plane lands on the runway, and starts taxing towards the gate.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, This is your co-pilot speaking, Thank you for flying with us. Welcome to Tokyo, Japan. Local time is 20:43. We sincerely apologize about the delay earlier." The same message then repeats in Japanese. While the message goes you get your carryon,and bag from above and walk out to the terminal.

Only a few hours ago that plane was in a whole different country, you were in a different country. No one knew that when you will be older you will go here. Little you would never believe you. Once tsa is done you go to the baggage carousel, your baggage isn't there. You wait and wait... After 20 mins, still nothing... Not the best start to Tokyo with your luggage lost assuming it's lost.

"What do you mean my luggage never got on my connecting flight?!?!?" "Ladies and Gentlemen there was a mix up between luggage carts back at your connecting flight. So your luggages is currently in Jakarta '' Your luggage is lost, and it's in indonesia. It's silence in the room, then a lady speaks up. "Well who's gonna compensate?" "The company, we will, 40,000 yen each and we will get your luggage back as soon as possible." the airline operator tells you and the other people. 40,000 yen is not bad but now you have no clothes or hygiene. You just sign and exit the room with the others.

Not the best way to start in Tokyo. While dragging your carryon and bag outside of the terminal, you text your family notifying them you are okay and call a taxi. Your walk is nice and calm as there aren't that many people,it's still noisy of course just not as noisy. The fresh air hits your face as soon as you exit Haneda airport (Tokyo's official airport). "L/N Y/N?" a taxi driver asks. "Yes that's me" running to the taxi. The ride from Haneda was peaceful, skyscrapers were seen along with the city night lights, the light playing of the radio. It's all perfect.

You arrive at the famous university, well not quite the university but the dorms. It's still quite shocking to you. You get your baggage and thank the taxi driver before making your way to the administration office. Your mind is just filled with thoughts. 'Am I gonna make it before the administration closes. Am i gonna get a report because I was later than i said i would be here'.Your thoughts get interrupted by something or someone tripping you. Making your bag and carry on fall.

You look up to see what made you trip, "Wow I haven't even met you yet and you're already on your knees like a whore." says a white haired man with black circle glass. To the left of him is a man with long black hair. And on the right is a woman with long brown hair smoking a cigarette."Gojo dont you can she she's tired leave her be" The woman says rolling her eyes.