Personaje Biografía

I
I
I
I
I

The result of a bond that was created from respect and affection. A choice of companionship over grief.

Born to a Father of Iron, without Voice, Conceived to a Mother of Gold, without a Glance, and Blessed by an Ally of Death, with no Head.

The result was a child of simple mind yet vigorous spirit, who sees the world through half of her sight and speaks with actions rather than words.

The weapons of her arsenal and the unending drive to press on, were a gift from the Father.

The beauty of her body and soul alongside her elegance in her steps, were a gift from the Mother.

The wisdom of selective speech and the ignorance to any form of pain, were a gift from the Ally.

Her introvertion is masked by an intimidating presence that make people choose their words carefully around her.

Regardless, if one is to approach her with well intent, she will do her best to reciprocate the feeling.

But if one is to approach her with ill intent, best believe that she will reciprocate the feeling.

But with every Gift, must come a Curse. And with three talents that are a blessing, there exists three curses.

The curse of the Father was that she would feel the need to stay silent for prolonged periods of time.

The curse of the Mother was that she will be in constant battle to protect those that cannot protect themselves.

The curse of the Ally was that alongside her pain intolerance, is the lack of emotion to express herself.

Despite the shackles placed upon her, no amount of Good and no amount of Evil will ever make her submit to the fragile law of this pitiful world.

Name: Kayerva Repenté Cvstodia
I
I
I
I
I
Nickname: Kai
I
I
I
I
I
Ethnicity: Spanish and Japanese
I
I
I
I
Quirk, Root Cage: Her left arm is made completely out of hardened plant matter. It can be manipulated to become nearly any shape. But the preferred form is that of a grasping binder, used to suffocate and crush opponents.
I
I
I
I
Looks:

IIIILooks: