First chapter

Isabella's POV

It was a beautiful day in LA. I was driving in town, did some groceries. Just the simple things you know? I started to get a little hungry and stopped by a sort of cafe/store/garage I think. I've never been there but it looked okay. I parked my purple Skyline gtr r34 on a parking spot in front of the small building.

 I parked my purple Skyline gtr r34 on a parking spot in front of the small building

(The car ^)

I walked in and saw a woman around my age standing behind the bar. "Hello girl. I've never seen your round before." She said with a smile and leaned her hip against the counter.

"Yeah well i just moved here. Cute store you have by the way." I said looking around with a smile.

"Thank you. Me and my brother run the store." She said with a smile. "What can I help you with?" She asked me.

I grabbed the small menu from the counter and took a seat at a bar stool. "Hm, I would like to have a Club Sandwich please." I said with a smile and put the menu back on the counter.

"Club sandwich is coming right up." She said with a smile and turned around to make it. "So, since when did you move here?" She asked while making the sandwich.

"Last week I moved here from Miami." I said with a smile.

She openen her mouth to say something but a loud engine interrupted her. I looked back and saw a deep  red Mazda RX-7 parking in front of the store. The engine stopped and I turned back around not really interested. I heard a car door open and slammed shut, the footsteps came closer and they walked past me. I looked up and saw a man around my age, around 6 feet tall, bald and ripped as fuck. His arm muscles where displayed and the rest where covered by a tight white tank top.

He kissed the girl on the cheek before walking to a small room at the back. He sat down with his back turned to us.

"That your brother?" I asked the girl and nodded my head to the man in the room.

"Yeah. How did you know?" She asked confused and put a plate with a club sandwich in front of me.

"Thanks." I said with a smile. "You both give off the same vibe. Trouble." I said with a grin, making her laugh a bit and took a bite off my sandwich. "Oh my god. This is so good." I said to her.

"Thank you. It's a family recipe." She said with a smile and started to clean the counter a bit.

I ate my sandwich and me and the girl talked a bit. After like 10 minutes another car parked in front of the store, this time in a real parking spot. It was a red truck kind of car, on the side was a sticker reading: "Harry's" and some kind of contacts written under it. A blond boy got out of the car and made his way inside.