speach 1 testiment of purpose.

*he stood before the class, prompt ready to read, his voice boomed with focus and meaning, no malicious intent was heard in his words.*

I stand before you

Not as a man

Not as a woman

Not as an object.

But as a fractured soul.

My words this day shall carry the wisdom that has been passed down through the ages and current status.

I speak as someone who witnessed great trials and suffering that most would seem as inhuman and barbaric.

For I bear the scars of suffering upon my flesh and soul.

For I was raised in a world of HATRED.

I live as if I was a mere totem of the failings of society and parenthood.

However, I no longer exist in such a capacity...

Now I stand as a testament of sheer enduring will and resilience.

For I have been forged in the fires of suffering and poverty.

I will continue forth to strive for a better goal in life that transcends the status quo.

For my hatred may set the foundation for my salvation, but my valorous heart shall pave a path for an ideal that I shall obtain.

For my life and future is in my own hands.

As I stand before you...as a human being.

*He spoke in a manner of a grand speech, his voice was loud and clear.*