Short Chapter #1- Holidays at the Monastery

The photo is not mine btw. It can be found on Pinterest.

Hey! This is a short chapter that is not related and not canon to the story. For the holiday season, I decided to write a short chapter with my OCs. Enjoy!

"What are we even waiting for?" Cole asks as he lies down comfortably on the couch, yawning. Jay is laying down on the couch, playing with the train set around the tree, while Kai is staring at their fake fireplace. "Well, Zane is cooking with Arin, and Nya mentioned going somewhere with Sora." Jay put his needles down." And what about Lloyd and Grace?" he asks. "No clue," Kai says absentmindedly. "They're probably holding hands in the snow or something." Cole sits up. "Wait, I feel like we're missing someone." All of a sudden, the doors to the living room swing wide open and an almost frozen Wyldfyre appears, shuddering. "Don't try to fly in the air on a dragon in the freezing cold," she states as she shakes off snow. "I've learned the hard way." They all settle in the living room but are still bored. "Ugh... I'm so bored."

"Are you nuts?" Grace exclaims as she and Lloyd are outside, planning to make the biggest snowman ever." Rolling it off the hill will only cause disaster." Lloyd looks at Grace with a curious, childish, awe-striking face. "But we need to make the biggest snowman, right? This will speed up the process." Grace buries her face into her scarf. Sometimes Lloyd acts just like a little kid, which is very difficult. He gives her a pouty face until Grace gives in. "Fine. But if you get caught in it, I ain't going to save you." Now happy, Lloyd now starts creating the base of the snowman. A couple hours later, they finish the snowman as it outlooks the Monastery, sitting on the branch arms. "That was fun," Lloyd said breathlessly. " Yeah," Grace says as she moves to the branch that Lloyd is on. "Teamwork makes the dreamwork!" They both lean into each other as they fist bump. "Hey guys!" Nya yells from below with Sora and Riyu. They wave back as they see who is behind them. Garmadon and Levi. "How did you make that! Damn!" Levi yells as Grace and Lloyd make their way down the giant snowman. "It was a lot of work," Lloyd replies as he puts his hand over Levi's shoulder." Well, let's go in then," Nya says, leading the way. But once they swing the Monastery's wide open, they see smoke.

"AHH! THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE!" is all they heard as everyone else gets out of the monastery. Arin pants as he runs to Sora and Riyu. "What happened to you?" Sora asks as she sees Arin covered in smoke. "The kitchen burned my pie crust," Arin informs her. "Well, what do we do now?" Jay asks as he holds hands with Nya. Grace thinks for a second before coming up with an idea." Snowball fight!" she yells as she runs through the Monastery doors, pulling Lloyd behind her. Everyone else shrugs and follows, except for Kai and Zane. "How many holidays do we have after this Zane?" Kai asks as he looks outside. "A couple more." Zane states. "Oh sh-" Kai starts but is cut off by Zane shoving a burnt pie crust down his throat. "Let's go, come on. Frohickey will get it cleaned up in no time." Kai sighs as he runs outside. One holiday down, a couple more headaches to go for sure...

I wasn't kidding when I said that this is a short chapter heheh,

Also I will not tell you who Levi really is. Just wait until next year heheh.

Happy Holidays and I'll see all of you readers next year!

Word Count- 634