Breaker's Point Of view

My name is breaker quluaros and I have three brothers, sol, mikushi and Connor, who are fans of video games that are still pushing and are planning to tour alongside JQ3D3. And this is a bit odd, since all of them have never actually fan of these games, before this day.

I already had a Japanese friend through Twitter who I have met and played the games with.

So when I explained to him about this band, he insisted that they should come to Japan.

He told me during birthday and he gave me a mysterious game called cross archive, a crossover game consist of various game companies .

And they should come to Japan and visit me and my friends.

And I thought it was a brilliant idea and I contacted them.

However, the night before they were supposed to come to Japan, it all went back to its own, next day, I opened the game by using vr like device, and it triggered my soul.

And I realized that the game is actually trying to murder me, so I cleared the game. And all of my family was depressed and they did not even recognized me in the photo,
Likely erased from history, in this part of history I should not even remember.

Maybe someone knows the truth about what is going on, but I no longer am sure if I want to know, I only realised, I wasn't died at all but I swimmed in a void of stars, then it filled stars and moon as well, as it is the ceiling of my room.