Aurora : The Queen of Devil Vampires

Part 1 : The beginning
------------------------------------------------------
"Aurora Rosalie Celine " 18 years old , a youngest business women / CEO of Roceline Enterprises , and a secret mafia Queen . Nobody knows about it other than her bodyguard and secretary . People often call her as "MOONLIGHT" cuz she kill people mostly at night. Her parents died when she was 12 yrs old. her parents were also a mafia and their enemies killed her mother and father both . Her father name was Jamie Celine and her mother name was Samantha Rosalie. They were both mafias but eventually fall in love and get married , They combine their companies together and make their companies one like them. One day her father went on a mission he was not able to fight so he called Samantha , Aurora's Mom ,for help, they both died while fighting for continuously 3 days without eating And then ended up losing the war . The enemies came to their house they kidnapped Aurora , they abused and harassed her and then throw her in the snow and then a man came to help her his name is Michael Robinson who is her current bodyguard . He also have a son and he is also her bestfriend and secretary named Lucas Robinson ,his mother died when he was born. Aurora have a cold and strict personality , but she is not cold towards Lucas cause they are bestfriends. She is even cold towards lucas's father you'll know why. But , Now let's move towards the story.
-

-----------------------------------------------------

*a beautiful and elegant /cute girl with cold expressions was coming downstairs while talking on the phone with an employee and was scolding him for doing the same mistake again and again for the third time *
Aurora : HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT HUH? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!
Employee : i am sorry mam pls give me one more chance pls mam pls i- *Aurora cutted his words*
Aurora : no enough is ENOUGH it's your third time ! I don't care , you are fired now ! *cutted the call *
Michael : what happened Aurora dear? You look tensed?
Aurora : nothing its just the office work... I just was telling someone who I actually am... *smirks*
Michael : oh ok.... I wanted to say something...
Aurora : what is it? *coldly *
Michael : i am getting old so- *Aurora cutted his words*
Aurora : i am not gonna marry anyone.. *coldly*
Michael : *chuckled at her sudden burst * no no I was not saying that...
Aurora : *frowned* what is it then?
Michael : i was getting old so I will not be your bodyguard anymore I just found another one for you . So u thought to tell you that. Btw ,When you are going to meet him?
Aurora: oh ok *she said coldly to him but deep inside she feel sad but didn't show it to him cause he was her bodyguard almost for 6yrs*
Michael : Dear pls don't be so cold towards me it- * aurora's phone ring*
Aurora : excuse me *she said to Michael and picked up the call *
OTP :-
??? : hello where are you right now meeting is about to start.
Aurora : oh yeah sorry lucas I was about to come.
Lucas : i fonder ,we live in a same house , but still I came to the office earlier..*sigh*
Aurora : you are my secretary that's why . *shrugged*
Lucas : yeah yeah... *rolled eyes*
Aurora : can you plz confirm if Mr. Brendan is coming or not? You know it's so important for me...
Lucas : yeah ok i will..
Aurora : and yeah make sure everything is perfect cause you know me I need "PERFECTION " right?
Lucas : yeah yeah... My boss always need "perfection" *chuckled *
Aurora : ok then I'll be right there in few minutes then...
Lucas : yeah alright be quick...
Aurora : yeah alright *cutted the call *
Ok then Mr. Robinson i may take my leave then *she said and bow to him *
Michael : why you are always cold towards me dear?
Aurora : let's not talk about this topic *she said and went to her office *
Michael : why you always ignore me Aurora ? Did I do something wrong with you? *chuckled sadly *
*few moments later *
*In the office's meeting room*

 Robinson i may take my leave then *she said and bow to him * Michael : why you are always cold towards me dear?Aurora : let's not talk about this topic *she said and went to her office *Michael : why you always ignore me Aurora ? Did I do somethi...

Aurora pov :
*As soon as i enter the room everyone stand up and bow to me*
Everyone : Good morning Ms. Celine .
Aurora: good morning everyone pls take your seats
Brendan : Good morning Ms. Celins , nice to meet you *forwarded his hands *
Y/N : good morning Mr. Brendan *shake hands *
Brendan : let's start the meeting then?
Aurora : yeah sure... Pls have your seat *she said while sitting * lucas pls explain *she said to lucas *
Lucas : ok so these are the profits and loss but we will get more profits if we do this *explain everything *
Brendan : woahhh *clapping * such a great idea , it's so intresting wow!
Aurora : so you really like the plan
Brendan : yeah why not?
Aurora : so can I take this deal as a yes?
Brendan : yeah why not *smiles*
Aurora : lucas bring the papers *she said to lucas as she stand up from her seat*
Lucas : here it's is *he hand the papers to Aurora *
Aurora : Mr. Brendan here are the papers..pls sign here* he was about to sign the papers but a voice came from behind *
??? : wait... Mr. Brendan before you regret your decision , she is a lier , she is a secret mafia spy *smirks*
Aurora : you.... *gritted her teeth*
??? : wow! ... You look more beautiful... After growing up... *chuckled *
------------------------------------------------------
Author :-)
Hey , it's my first story so pls support me , the upcoming parts are so intresting , so I hope you will enjoy , if I will get a good response I'll surely gain some more confidence to publish the new parts fastly....and more.
See ya!

******************************