Rules

Warm greetings to my chocochips

Warm greetings to my chocochips. I hope you all are staying safe, healthy and happy. Don't let your heart be burdened with life's trials. Your smile is worth it all. 

No part of this work can be replicated in any form or used without my acknowledgement. It is a serious crime and readers, if any of you find any ONE SHOT ideas resembling mine, please let me know. All these are my hard work and I don't want them to be aired on Instagram without my knowledge.

I'm worried I don't have time to edit or post it myself and instead one day find them on someone else's account.

Always. Forever. Keep yourself happy and try to make others happy. 

So, I decided to dedicate a ONE SHOT BOOK to my followers and readers. Since most of my readers wanted me to cover different genres and their desired plotlines I decided to dedicate this one-shot book for them. A special dedication will be made on their birthdays. I'm so happy to make this work with you all. I hope you support me in this journey. 

I have prepared a few rules for this new book. It would be possible only if we adhere to them.

Rules

1. You must be my regular reader/follower.

Tell me how you knew me. (This applies only to my silent readers. I'm quite aware of the people I have a constant conversation with. So ignore if you are one of them in touch with me.)

I didn't want to spend my time on unknown people and to make sure I was spending my time for my supporters, I made this rule. Solely dedicated to my supporters to show my gratitude. 

2. Tell me the genre you prefer. 

Examples

Forced marriage

Mafia boyfriend

Fan meeting

Childhood best friend

Or scenarios like

When he yells at you

Calls you annoying

Talks about his ex

And a lot more ideas I received from my readers but sadly my saturated brain could recall only some. So if you have any ideas you can tell me. 

3. It's a ONE-SHOT BOOK! Meaning only one chapter, short and sweet and fluff with your favourite plot to read.

4. NO SMUT REQUEST. 

5. Requests should be made 2 months earlier. Meaning, two months before your birthday. But I'll try if it's in January and February. Do not worry, just make sure you support my story in the meantime. 

6. Y/N or you can decide the name of the character and the BTS lead. 

7. I'll do justice to the story so kindly don't force me to add things or remove them once it's published. I will not.  

8. Try to appreciate my hard work. Refer to your friends. Vote and comment. Share a review. Do what you can to motivate me. 

9. Kindly follow my Instagram profile. Help me reach many followers.

10. No cheating plot is appreciated. 

 And it would be great if any of you have good editing skills and are willing to help me in your free time. I need your assistance. Text me in a private message, kindly. Thank you all for taking your time in reading this. Hopefully, I get to do this seamlessly for my beloved chocochips.

BORAHAE!💫💜