gift for burgerking444
prompt:
micheal and pete have a sleepover and they cuddle up in blankets while micheal listens to pete gossip on. then pete takes all the blanket then micheal takes a pic of him in the blankets and the mext day henrietta messages pete saying "i heard you were in micheals sheets" and then pete says "shut uppp" after henrietta sends the photo

there was a knock on his window, and there was only one person in the world who would be there during this hour of the night.

micheal walked over to the window and pulled it open, letting pete climb inside. Pete threw a bag floor, hitting the floor with a thump, before looking up at micheal with a cheeky grin.

micheal looked at him with fake annoyance, "how'd you even get up here? It's 2 AM."

pete only widens his smile as he responds, "a magician never reveals his secrets.."

".. you have got to stop climbing on top of the kitchen window."

".. your parents are asleep either way— who cares?"

micheal cracks a smile and doesn't say a word; he only sits on his bed.

"scooch over, douchebag." pete said with a face like he was trying not to laugh, taking off his shoes.

micheal obliges. pete climbs in.
micheal bursts out laughing, muttering in a wheeze. "..are you seriously 'hello kitty' socks, pete?"

pete snorts, "it— they're my sisters!"

"sure.. your little sister has big enough feet to fit yours?"

"you'd be surprised to see the average size of an eight-year old girl's feet."

micheal only responds in a breathy laugh, turning over the covers so pete can go in. pete immediately moves over to him. micheal decides to ignore the barely existent, small space between them. "you, uh— wanna watch a movie?"

micheal feels pete's nod on his shoulder. micheal doesn't say a word. he ignores the space between them. he ignores the cuddling. instead, he just turns the TV on.

"how does 'high school musical' sound?"

"terrible. put it on."

micheal releases a small chuckle and skips through the intro.

pete responds with a grin, "i got the socks as a birthday gift from firkle."

micheal turns his head slightly, "are you serious?"

pete looks up at the ceiling, "super serious."

micheal continued to laugh, feeling a warm ache on his chest.

pete noticed micheal was starting to nod off after a minute or two passed. he handled this by taking all of his blanket.

micheal rolls his eyes, being woken up by the cold colorado air that refuses to leave his room, "you're such a dick." he takes his phone and takes a photo of him.

pete just leans into his pillow, unleashing a terrible yawn. "okay— okay.." he mutters, "maybe we just take a little nap?"

micheal takes part of his blanket once more; the corners of his mouth slowly curling into a small smile. his friend only nods, yawning once more, before he quickly pecks micheal's cheek.

"faaag."

"can't hear you— i'm asleep." pete closes his eyes, putting his arms around him. "honkkk.. mimimimi—"

pete's eyes are abruptly open when he feels michael's lips on his. their noses brush against each other— pete squeezes his eyes so hard he can feel his eyebrows scrunching. micheal deepens the kiss, softly holding a lock of pete's hair in his hands. he leans out, releasing him. "dude— you've got to stop box-dying the red part, i can feel the—"

"shut up, asshole." pete quickly kisses him again. he yawns once more. "okay— I'm sleeping.. no more surprise make-out sessions."

micheal goes limp asleep with pete in his arms. pete is woken up to the sound of a thousand notifications in his phone.

-

official goth kids gc

-

henri!
peter and mike had fun last night

kindergoth
WHAT

henri! has sent gaymfos.png

kindergoth
LMAOOO

icheal
wai wbat

icheal
irs lile sevbem am what the fusk

kindergoth
who added him here again

icheal
hey m am homnoary goth

henri!
that he is!

henri!
but let's not deviate from the topic at hand

kindergoth
petey petey petey petey petey

petey
WHAT

petey
ohhh

micheal
good morning world it's such a wonderful day

micheal
nvm.

henri!
heard you were in micheal's sheets👀

petey
shut upp

-

pete goes off his phone to look at micheal, who's barely awake.

"petey— what we did last night was pretty gay."

"yeah."

micheal nods, "wanna make out again?"

"yeah."

-

END! hope i followed the prompt good idk😛😛