A Christmas Carol (Staring King Dedede)

Once upon a time, in the heart of Dream Land, a bustling town adorned with festive decorations and shimmering lights, there resided a figure of both wealth and discontent – King Dedede. a wealthy and rather cantankerous ruler He was known throughout the land for his gruff demeanor, disdain for the holiday season, and penchant for hoarding gifts meant for others. The grandeur of his castle towered over the lively town, yet its halls echoed with the solitude of a ruler who reveled in his riches but scorned the joyous spirit that enveloped the holiday season.

On a frosty Christmas Eve, as a soft blanket of snow adorned the cobblestone streets, King Dedede treks through the snow, dirt, and rocky cobblestone road as he grumpily walks through the town while the habitants of dreamland happily and merrily celebrate, He frown continues. Waddle Dee’s and Doo greeted the King and the Cappies happily play in the snow wishing their king a merry Christmas, Chef Kawasaki is having a special 50% off deal at his restaurant for the holidays, and the homes of Dreamland we’re decorated head to toe in Christmas memorabilia yet despite it all, “Bah, Humbug…” Dedede ignores, A scowl on his face as people greet him with a Merry Christmas.

He continues to go up to his castle, located on Mt. Dedede, all by himself.

He finishes his trek as Waddle Dee, an employee he hired who was placed to act as a treasurer and a caretaker of the castle finally notices King Dedede and opens the gates as he proceeds to go inside. Finally entering his castle, He notices Waddle Dee using one of the few furnaces to warm themselves.

“G-g-g-good morning, my king.” The Waddle Dee greeted noticing their King only to be shouted at. “Waddle Dee! What are you doing with that furnace?!” Dedede questioned. “I was trying to warm m-myself, I t-thought to grab a p-piece of coal, use the f-furnace and it’s quite cold in here, my k-k-King.”

“You used a piece last week, Do you know how much is spent on using one piece!?” Dedede criticized the Waddle Dee “I know you cold and sniffling, but you have a job to do, get on with your work!”

“Yes, m-my Highness!” The Waddle Dee got to work on the task it was given “R-regarding work, So, C-Can you believe tomorrow is Christmas already? R-Right? I was wondering if I could have… h-half a day off. Is it possible? Would that be okay with you?” Waddle Dee stammers

Dedede struck his chin in thought as he thought about words he heard, “Yeah you should spend half a day off from Christmas.” Dedede says which shocks the waddle Dee “You will!?”

“Yeah, maybe you should consider taking a day off, or even a longer break such as a week or a year because guess what, you're fired!” King Dedede said sarcastically before ending the sentence with a bitter shout. “W-what!? But I can’t be fired!” Waddle Dee starts begging “Please oh king why! Let me fix this!” Waddle Dee begged, “Well unfortunately for you, you had your chance, You were nothing but trouble, you better prepare to pack it.” Waddle Dee looked down in defeat it filled with sorrow as it left the room while King Dedede went to their throne room. “Y’know what I changed my mind” Waddle Dee looked up in hope “Wait really?!” Waddle Dee said in surprise and glee in his heart “Yup, I'm going fire you tomorrow instead, after all, you still need to do your job tonight.” Dedede said to the Dee. “Oh, I see…” Waddle Dee said with a broken heart “Now then I suggest you do your job and once tomorrow comes, You have to train your replacement then you fired ok, now then I suggest you do your job.” Dedede explained “Ok, my King…” Waddle Dee said as they soaked and proceeded to leave the room.

“Good riddance to them, Nothing but trouble. They are not as good as Escargoon I tell you. Now then who would be his replacement, I’ll worry about that later, It’s future me’s problem, for now, I’ll just relax” The King said as he went to the throne room and sat down on his throne, “Now then time to enjoy some good TV, hopefully, channels without that humbug Christmas junk!” Dedede was prepared to watch before a noise heard throughout the castle was heard as it notified that someone was at the door “Bah, Humbug, who is it now?” He said in annoyance, He went through the castle to the front entrance to confront the disturbance