01

Nash (Few weeks before)
"Guys! Come in the living room!" Shawn yelled from downstairs. I closed my laptop, then walked down stairs. All the guys were sitting down, I guess waiting for me. I sat down at the edge of the couch, waiting for Shawn to speak.
"Okay guys. I have big news." Shawn paced back and forth.
"C'mon Shawn. Your freaking me out." Carter said.
"I'm going on tour." He stopped pacing them faced forward.
"Like? All around the world tour?" I asked.
"I mean, I'm going on tour with the band, Fifth harmony." He smiled wide.
"Damn bro, congrats!" I got up and man hugged him. Soon the rest of the guys did the same.
"When do you leave?" Cameron asked.
"In about two days. So I have to pack." He sighed.
Nash (A few weeks later)
We were currently on our way to the staples center in LA to go see Shawn. We haven't seen him in a couple of weeks, and we couldn't go to where he was going so we waited for him to come to LA. To be honest, I've never really heard the fifth harmony bands song, well except for the song 'Worth It' because it's on the radio all day.
"We're here guys." Carter said. I realized we were parked. We got out, running to the back door so fans won't notice us.
When we walked in, a man took us back stage. Shawn was standing there with his guitar in his hand.
"SHAWN!" I ran up to him, and gave him a big fat bear hug.
"Oh how I missed you bud." I faked cried.
"Nashie Poo!" He laughed.
"Sup guys." He waved to the rest of the guys.
"Nervous?" Cameron asked, placing his hand on his shoulder.
"Yeah, that's a lot of people." He said.
"You'll do great!" I cheered.
"Let's give it up for Shawn Mendes!" A man on the stage said.
"Wish me luck!" He then walked on the stage, causing us to clap and yell his name.
-
After Shawn performed, Fifth Harmony performed, and they're really good.
"Do you guys want to meet the girls?" Shawn asked.
"Love to." Taylor and Carter smirked.
Thirsty asses.
"Follow me." He said. We then followed him to a dressing room. He knocked on the door then opened it.
"Hey girls, I want you to meet some people." He told them.
"Alright." One of them said. He told us to come in.
"These our my friends. Also magcon." He said. After he introduced us all, it was their turn.
"Well, I'm Ally." A short girl, smiled.
"I'm Dinah." I tall girl smiled.
"Lauren!" A green eyed girl smiled.
"Normani." The girl pushed her hair back.
"I'm Camila." A girl laughed.
She was fucking cute.
"I feel like we're going to get along quite fine with this crew, Shawn." Dinah chuckled.
-
I know, really short! I'm sorry! But I hope you like it so far! 😅💗