Chapter I: Katalina of Emerion

(The Emerion Country...)

(The Verdamere Palace, in Verdamere City, Kingdom of Emerion)

It was a one fine day, the grass in Emerion are greener than usual, the strands of emerald stones by the land are shining ever so brightly and Katalina was one of the people who likes to see it before her very emerald eyes

"Princessa, It's the daily news." Lina, her governess and confidante announces. Katalina looks back, in her room full of Emerald and Gold tones as she searches for Roshaan. The lady in waiting of her court that she entrusted with everyday news.

"Our borders are still being threatened by the enemies but they are not yet bold enough to cross it. They are just lurking around and threatening our people, causing distress to our farmers and miners."

"Which enemies are trying to piss me off this time?" Katalina says with her calm demeanor. In her young age of 18, there's not much that she can do. She does not know anything about war and has been doing great lengths just to avoid it. Since the day the crown fell down on her shoulders as a responsibility and a duty she had always been careful as if she's walking on thin egg shells. Since the day Queen Catherine and King George left the Kingdom of Emerion as they end the battle with Rubynaeum with victory, that cost them their lives, she tried to be the young Queen that will never risk her citizen's lives.

"It's the White Kingdom, my Queen." She sneers. The White Kingdom are known to be tricky as foxes but are not stupid enough to bring blood and rebellion to their home. They bring wars to different stone kingdoms, making them allies and then making the wars take place on their place. Leaving them with bloodbaths and plagues, and doing even the extent of snatching them their precious stones and clearing their treasuries so their once small white kingdom of diamonds turns into a huge one someday.

"I'll go and talk to them today." It has become one of the monthly duties Katalina has to fulfill. Bribing the White Kingdom's General, Elliot Strongborn with Emerald stones only for them to come back a month or two after.

"I don't think we should do that anymore, your highness." Lina says. "You are the Queen of Emerion and you should not bow to anyone."

"Lina, I'm not bowing my head to anyone. This is called democracy. I will not take away the freedom of this land, of Emerion, for a stupid war just because The White Kingdom are teasing us."