06

Should I make an angst book of tsukishima kei??????probs after this and another book of mine is complete maybe. Or an angst hinata shoyo? Wdyt?

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈"why are you in this class?"

     "Bro it didn't even stop there, the president was fucking staring koemi's chest the whole class"It was lunch and the group was out in the school with their bento boxes and volleyball while shinazugawa spilled the before lunch tea with tsukimura as they both laughed at the frowning sugawara.

     "Oh fuck off Mina,you literally smashed on Jack Frost the moment you saw him in that movie"

     "No I did not!"

     " Oh mah gawd!who the fuck is he!?I'm so divorcing eiji akaso for this man "
Sugawara said in a high pitched tone trying to imitate shinazugawa's voice recalling the event that took place 2 years ago.

Takahashi was quite for a late for unknown reason and those three's assumptions were she probably went to meet her boyfriend(she does have a bf but he isn't in miyagi). Well that wasn't actually what happened,she was just peacefully doing her project.. with a guy,a blonde salty guy with glasses specifically. A guy goes by the name tsukishima kei.

────SCHOOL LIBRARY────

     "I mean what would you want in a wedding?a cake and some dress that's it!" Takahashi just shrugged it off as if this project was nothing more than just a project.

But to tsukishima, it was one hell of a big task. First things first,he was gonna be planning a fucking wedding with a girl that kinda pisses him off. Second!who the fuck gives 'planning an English wedding' as an assignment. Absolutely no body. After all, they just had to give a presentation it, nothing more.

     "So,uh i- um"

She walked beside tsukishima who was furrowing his eyebrows with his hand pushing up his glasses like a know it all. She looked at that expression of his and turned to the side.

A silent chuckle was heard even when there were a bunch murmuring going on in the room. This was probably the only time when he would observe someone's movements so closely. The whole time they were doing this project or whatsoever, tsukishima couldn't make much talk with her other than the necessary talking whereas Takahashi was easily able have her lunch by the side, initiate small talks and do the necessary work.

     "You should get new glasses i think- wait no i know you need new glasses"
She shook her head and continued her walk towards the tables kept near the huge windows.

────END OF LUNCH BREAK────

────KOEMI'S POV────