1 -

Y/N made her way through the aisles over to her friend and co-worker, circling around the cart of movies and leaning against it, her hand digging in to her face as Randy looked at her, stocking the shelves in the rom-com section.

"Oh, Y/N! You going to help me or sit there and watch?" Randy asked as he grabbed a handful of 'Pretty Woman' tapes and put them on the shelves.

"Lucky for us, Stu's parents have gone on yet another get-away, so this Sunday he's throwing a party." Y/N smiled at him, ignoring his question. "He claims that its purely to celebrate his girlfriends birthday, but that was a month ago."

Randy rolled his eyes. "So that's a no." He muttered to himself, taking the last two copies off of the cart and putting them on the shelves.

"So I'll tell them you're coming?" Y/N smirked, taking her elbows off of the cart as Randy began pushing it back over to the counter.

"Listen, Y/N, I have no need for another party. I'm all burned out from the last one." Randy sighed, pushing the cart behind the counter.

Y/N sat herself on the counter, flipping her legs around and hanging them off the end so she was facing Randy. "Come on, Randy. Please?" She asked with a pout.

Randy shook his head, not even looking at her. "Sorry, but count me out. I don't feel like going to school hungover."

Y/N looked down, thinking of a way to convince him. "What if Stu gave you aux for an hour and full control of what we watch on TV?" Y/N asked, with a cheeky smile, effectively stopping Randy.

He stared at her, thinking about whether it would be worth it. "2 hours?"

"2 hours." She repeated with a smile, hopping off the counter and trotting off to go assist some customers, happy with herself.

*~*~*

Y/N made her way out the school doors to the water fountain, spotting Tatum and Sidney already in their spot. She sat down, throwing her small black leather bag down between her feet, stealing some chips from a packet Tatum had brought for the group.

"Honey soy. Nice." Y/N covered her mouth with her hand, nodding at Tatum.

The blonde smiled back, and her boyfriend and Randy soon came over. Randy sat beside Sidney and Stu gave Tatum a peck on the lips before sitting beside her, allowing her to lay against his chest, kicking her legs onto Y/N's lap.

"Shit, it's kinda cold today." Stu complained.

"Maybe if you wore more than white shirts, you wouldn't be freezing your ass off." Randy grinned, taking a chip.

"It's Fall, not Winter." Stu replied, his tone tired.

"Anybody else bring food?" Randy asked, taking a handful of chips.

Sidney searched her bag and threw a packet of popcorn at the geek.

"Thanks, Sid." Randy smiled at the girl.

"Ah shit." Tatum groaned. "Y/N, we've got Johnson next."

Y/N groaned. "Fuck, she's still alive?" Y/N laughed. "She looks like a grape that had all the juice sucked out of it." She added, earning a laugh from Stu and Randy.

"Raisin ass looking bitch." Randy added with a mouthful of chips and a heart full of passion.

"Yeah, well, at least you guys have an hour to mentally prepare yourself." Sidney pointed out.

"Yeah, an hour with us." Randy wiggled his eyebrows, earning a punch to the gut from Stu, Randy laughing through the pain.

Y/N sighed. "Fuck, how many weeks do we have left?" She asked, bored out of her mind.

"Four weeks." Tatum replied with a smile. "Four weeks, and then freedom."

"So, Stu. What's the latest news?" Y/N asked, changing the subject.

"Well, first of all, my partys gonna be fucking lit." The boy began with a cheeky smile. "I'm talking banging music, beer and vodka, and bud."

"Vodka?" Y/N repeated. "Yeah, I'm definitely coming now." She laughed.

Stu rolled his eyes. "Don't flatter yourself. You wouldn't miss it."

Y/N laughed a tiny bit. It was true. Y/N did love a good party. There was just something so enjoyable about a bunch of strangers grouped together drinking until they were numb and getting high until they forget about their problems. It was almost poetic.

"And, there's a new kid at school." Stu added, making everybodys head turns within a milisecond.

"Why wouldn't you start with that?" Sidney sighed.

"So, tell us about the new guy? Is he funny? Tall? Handsome?" Randy said with a goofy smile, acting like a middle-school girl.

Stu shook his head. "Nah, the guy's horrible. A criminal. A delinquent." The boy explained with a suddenly serious expression. "Apparantely he went to juvie for a year."

Sidney laughed, and Randy piped in. "Funny, real funny. What's he actually like?"

Stu looked over at the boy, with a morbid expression. "I'm serious dude."

Y/N zoned out, a bit exasperated. Would Himbry actually allow an ex-con into his school?