1

I am writing this on a fucked up phone and cannot see like 25 percent of my phone so don't mind the spelling mistakes 🫶

'Whats Fucking Wrong With Me?' 

This thought crossed Richie's mind often. too often. He felt as though everything was wrong with him. his glasses, his style, his ego, his humor, and most of all, that he was gay. He tried to change it but no matter how much he tried it always stuck to him and never let go. He hated that, he fucking hated how he had no control over how he felt. since middle school he's known. Richie felt as though he couldn't leave his house without getting called 'Fairy' Or  'fag' but it never changed. He only two close friends.beverly marsh, a girl who richie described as 'the girl version' of himself. And mike halon. He was the home-schooled kid and he worked on a farm with his relatives.

A loud and annoying alarm buzzed through the house and a low groan left Richie's lips as he rubbed his eyes. He let his eyes adjust for a second before sitting up and ruffling his hair.

He got ready fairly quickly, sneaking downstairs quietly as his clueless parents slept. He saw his mother on the couch asleep and frowned. I mean what kind of butt fuck parents can even sleep together? Just get a divorce" he would always think to himself.

He quickly grabbed a 12 pack of beers and stepped onto his front porch before hearing a familiar song zoom down the street.

LOVEFOOL ♡ THE CARDIGANS

Blasted as the car pulled up in front of Richie's house, he rushed quickly to the car. "Oi! Turn this fucking shit down my parents will wake up!" He whispered yelled as he shoved the beers into the back-seat, hopping in the passenger side.

"Ok, rude. Not even a thanks for picking you up?" She says snarkily as she turned the radio down to almost silent. "I never forced you to!  And I'm the one supling beers!" She started driving down the street.

"Rich, forget about the beers" she said tossing a small ziplock bag onto his lap."no fucking way!" He says with a big teethy grin "I fucking love you, Bev" he quickly pocketed the bag and looked up at her. "How on gods green earth did you manage to get this shit" she replied with a small grin "don't even worry your tiny little brain, tozier"

They continued driving for about 20 mins, most of their conversations stemming on how shit richie thought Beverly music was.

"Who the fuck listens to buddy holly?!" Beverly exclaims. "Like that's some real loser shit right there. "You listen to fucking madonna and dolly parton!" Beverly scoffed and looked over at him "how dare you disrespect dolly Parton! She's a fucking idol!"

After another ten mins of this, they come to a stop out the front of a small house. "Wanna come in?  Beverly asks, Richie responds with a brief shake of his head. "Alright then, be back soon"

He fiddled with his watch before getting bored of that and remembering Beverlys little 'treat'.he took out the bag along with a small tin that Beverly kept in her dashboard. He rolled a blunt up with the weed Beverly had supplied.one for the each of them before putting jt away and looking for a lighter. "Shit" he groaned remembering Beverly took her bag in with her which contained her cigarettes and lighters.

She came back our within 5 minutes of entering with a giant hamper gift. "My aunt needs me to drop this at her mates place" Richie looked at the gift and smiled. "Is that a fucking dildo" he said giggling and pointing to a make up brush. "Oh my God I fucking hate you" she sighs as they start driving.

"Holly shit you did a crappy job at rolling these"  she giggled quietly. "I tried my best, alright?!" He yelled getting defensive "if that's your best, I'd hate to see anything less" he just rolled his eyes and stayed quiet"

"Oi bev! "He said while wacking her hand away from grabbing another CD "you said it's my turn to pick " she rubbed her hand gently "ow fuck. Jesus rich, it's not that deep" she said with a small chuckle as richie reached into Beverlys Box of CD "you really have terrible music taste, don't you?" she rolled her eyes as richie kept searching.

"Fuck yeah!"  He called as he found a CD by the cure. "Best thing you've got in here, beaver"  he grinned as he put it on, the first song to start playing being inbetween days.

They continue driving switching songs and still arguing to eachother
"Shit I think I just went past the house!" She calls out looking behind her at the houses. She does a quick U-Turn back around and parking out the front of the house.

"She said no ones home so we are right to leave jt on the porch" she said passing the basket to Richie "Seriously? I have to fucking do it?  He looked at her for a second before just getting out of the car with the basket.

He placed it on the porch right as the door opened. "Who the fuck are you?"  The short boy said quietly "I am so glad you asked, see I'm your mom's fuck buddy and I'm just leaving a little gift for her. Assuming you're my step son?" He says with his same toothy grin. "Fuck off. You're like, my age no way my mum's a pedophile." The small boy looked disgusted but Richie just continued looking at him. His feckless. His brown hair. How his eyelashes curled. Then he noticed his cast. "Fucked your arm up, eh?" He says getting awkward feeling like he was just staring at the boy. "Uh.. bowers.."
Richie cringed hearing that name "What a cunt he is" he said reading his cast "Lover, ey? Get many bitches or a more of dick rider kinda guy- honestly you would give such great head" he smiled accomplishedly ."God, you have a foul mouth" the boy says looking down at the gift again. "What can I say-? I talk from experience The boy brushed what he said off and kneeled to pick up the basket "What's this for anyway?" Richie shrugged."I don't know, my Lil bevvie told me her aunt wanted her to drop it off" The smaller boy nodded. "Uh- what's your name.. by the way?"

"Eddie kasbrak.." the boy mumbled, looking at the gift."why hello there, the mighty kasbrak! It is I,  lord richie trashmouth tozier!" He said, bowing while putting on some posh British accent. "Mh, how cute" the boy said, rolling his eyes. Richie just brushed it off looking back at the boy. "Uh- anyway.. I uh don't wanna bother you any longer, good day to you, kasbrak, till we meet again" he said bringing back the accent on the last few words. Eddie just nods, unenthusiastic  "Let's hope that's never," he said with a small grin.. Richie cracked a smile and walked back to Beverly's car.

"Richie! You had one job drop of a gift. Why did it take fucking ages!" She said, fixing her lipstick in the mirror on the car "well- I don't know this kid came out of nowhere and- I had to be polite!" Beverly rolled her eyes "mhm sure, Richie polite" she said as she started the car again, driving off.

They stop at this old, abandoned house that had been cleared out thanks to Richie Beverly and Mike taking it in as their little hideout.

Richie sits cross-legged on The floor looking at Bev, visibly excited as Beverly rolled blunts up. Seconds before Richie was going to light his, a scream echoed through the forest surrounding them. "What the fuck was that?" Richie asked looking around Beverly shrugged "no fucking clue" The two stepped out and heard the familiar voice of Henry Bowers. They reluctantly followed the noise and found this chubby kid running like a fucking athlete away from the group of 4 older kids. "Holy shit! New kid!" Beverly yells, running in his direction.. he comes to a stop. "Beverly? He sighed, gasping for air.

1367 words<3