Chapter 1

Mysta was nervous as he prepared to leave the city. You can tell that Mysta is leaving soon his office is empty and feels gloomy.
Mysta was leaving in a few days and he wanted to make the best out of these few days by spending them with the people he loved.
There was one person in particular in Mysta's mind that he wanted to spend some time with before he left and that person is Ike, the novelist and fellow member of Luxiem. He had developed feelings for Ike over time, and while he had never said anything, he had a feeling that Ike might feel the same.

As the day of his departure drew near, Mysta decided to take matters into his own hands. He planned a romantic day for the two of them, a chance to spend some time together and perhaps finally express their feelings.

On the day of the date, Mysta and Ike met in a beautiful flower field. They walked through the field, picking flowers as they went, and admiring the beautiful scenery around them. The sun was setting, and Mysta knew that it was the perfect time to tell Ike how he felt.

As they sat together, gazing at the sunset, Mysta turned to Ike and said, "Ike, there's something I need to tell you. I have feelings for you, and I've had them for a while now. I understand if you don't feel the same way, but I just had to tell you."

Ike was taken aback, but he quickly regained his composure. "Mysta, I feel the same way. I have feelings for you too, but I've never said anything."

The two of them laughed, feeling a weight lifted off their shoulders. They continued to spend the evening together, talking and enjoying each other's company. As the night drew to a close, Ike then asked "Could I join you to the next city?" Mysta didn't know how to answer that question so he stayed quiet. The two then admired the beautiful sunset and might as well enjoy being with one another as this was one of the last times they'd ever be with each other.