introduction

It was beautiful... Until it wasn't. A relationship that is filled with love and care, soon becomes toxic. They are filled with fights, tears, and anger. Will they be able to make it out before things get worse? Will the relationship last or fall apart?

The relationship has been filled with resentment and hurt feelings between the two celestial primates. One of them can't forget the past, which causes a lot of tension between the two. They lash out at each other whenever possible, and even go as far as to sabotage each other. It's a toxic cycle that only grows worse over time.

Macaque forgave Wukong after they coincidentally met once Macaque was revived.The lady bone demon still had some sort of presence inside Macaque.

He got nightmares that eventually leaded to Wukong getting upset and tired of the constant whimpers every night when they went to bed.

WARNINGS

this story has some pretty toxic behaviors and also multiple mentions of abuse between the couple.

This story ends in a... "Unaliving end" and has multiple mentions of self harm.

this also has multiple mentions of non consentual stuff and also a lot of cursing and manipulating.

this migh even have some abuse (sexual) between characters and also a lot of ...death i guess?

IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THESE TOPICS I ADVICE YOU LEAVE THIS BOOK ON THE "NEVER READ" LIST

i'd fell really bad if any of you get upset or uncomfortable with this story

the first chapter will atke a while to come out since ill be traveling for a couple of days.