Quick-stop garage

*WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS METIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT*

Alexa was locking up after her shift at the Quick-stop garage. It was dark, and she was the last one there. All her co-workers had almost half an hour ago.

It was around 12:16am. when she saw a car. Her boyfriend Aaron's car, They had been together for 2 years (since her senior year of high school).

He was 22years old, and she was 20. They were in a toxic relationship. Alexa didn't consider Aaron to be her boyfriend, although she was extremely loyal.

Ever since Aaron had started drinking, he was different, not in a good way. He would frequently verbally abuse her, sometimes even physically (which was rare).

"Aaron?" Alexa called out, trying to make out a tall, dark figure next to the car.

"Hey baby -" Aaron slurred out almost in a perverted way. He had clearly been drinking again.

Aaron stumbled out of the dark into the dimly light area. He scared her as he was holding a big glass bottle of beer.

"H-have you been drinking and driving again? Y-you know i-it's dangerous," she blurted out nervously. He was getting closer to her.

"Jesus fucking christ lex! Why do you have to be such a pain in my ass?!" He said swinging his bottle around. When he reached Alexa he grabbed her shoulders, he was breathing heavily and reeked of strong alcohol.

"Why?!" He said as his grip tightened around her, he started trying to shake her for an answer.

"Ow, stop it Aaron, your hurting me-"she whinced, her eyes beginning to swell up with tears.

" So I'm not gonna get an answer, am I?" Aaron said as he breathed into Alexas' ear.

"Hmm?" Aarons hands moved down alexas back, moving closer to her ass. She tried to back away but he held her in place.

"Don't you dare fucking move, bitch!" He screamed at her grabbing her ass. Alexa was unable to speak, too scared of what he might do.

"Please," he smirked. "I haven't seen you in days baby-" he began to kiss her neck moving his other hand towards her head.

"Please Aaron, please stop-" Alexa finally managed to say. But he ignored her and began kissing her more aggressively.

"Get off me!" Alexa shouted and managed to shove him off of her. He fell to the ground looking up at her with rage.

"You little fucking bitch! You're gonna regret that-" he said whilst getting up.

Alexa started to run away, but Aaron was chasing after her. Luckily, he was drunk, so he couldn't run too fast without stumbling. She started screaming for help but nobody heard her.

Luckily, Alexa had managed to gain some distance, and she hid behind a nearby bush in a park. After she was sure he couldn't see her, she burst into quiet sobs and curled up into a ball to stay relatively warm.

(some time later)

After a while , it seemed that Aaron's screaming had stopped, but the peace and quiet didn't last long as she suddenly heard a loud argument comin her way. One of the voices sounded familiar, but she couldn't quite pinpoint it.

"I know you slept with her asshole!" A woman screamed.

"Oh yeah? Well your not all innocent yourself, you fucking whore!" The man argued back.

"Fuck you! We're done!" The woman screamed "rot In hell!" Alexa then heard a slap and footsteps walking away.

"What the hell" she thought to herself as she peered around the bush she was behind, and saw the last person she expected to see.

"Lando?" She sniffled, with tears running down her cheeks.

The man turned around to see Alexa sitting behind the bush, which gave Alexa a better view of his face, it really was him.

"Lex?" Lando paused, he looked at her confused.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He said

Lando began to cautiously walk in her direction. Alexa looked hurt and scared ,he could see mascara lines starting at her eyes and ending at her jawline, she was clearly not ok.

Alexa got out of behind the bush, and she to, started walking towards him....