Chapter One

A/N: NEW STORY! So excited! Sorry for the short intro but yeah. I hope you like the idea :)

"I'm so excited for Playlist. I can't wait to see your beautiful faces" Anthony tweeted his fans as he continued packing his bags. He quickly scrolled through his mentions to read their reaction and sighed when he saw the predictable responses.

"I CAN'T BE THERE"

"FOREVER SOBBING"

"CRYING BC PLAYLIST"

He knew how much Smosh meant to them and how sad most of them get when something like Vidcon or Playlist Live comes around and they can't go.

"I'd meet all of you guys if it was possible," Anthony sighed to himself.

"Are you almost done yet Anthony?" Kalel asked him as she walked into their bedroom.

"Yeah almost…" Anthony replied. "Hey have you seen my 3DS charger? I can't find it anywhere."

"You can just borrow mine. I won't be using my 3DS that much," she said, shaking her head at Anthony's priorities.

"Thanks," Anthony smiled gratefully. Kalel started walking back out of the room until he asked her something again. "Hey Kalel?"

"Yes?" she replied.

"Have you seen my phone charger?"

......................................................................................................

"Come on Ian, time to go," Melanie said from behind him.

"Just making sure I've got everything," Ian mumbled back as he checked twitter. He saw Anthony's tweet and smiled to himself. It was their first time going to Playlist Live and it was exciting to say the least. He couldn't wait to take pictures with crazy fans and hang out with Anthony for a bit, as well as all the other youtubers who would be going too.

"Let's get this show on the road," he said quietly to himself as he picked up his suitcase and followed Melanie out of the door.

At the hotel…

"Yay we're finally here!" Anthony exclaimed excitedly as he ran to the window of their hotel room to check out the view.

"That flight felt like forever," Kalel groaned as she put down her suitcase. "I don't get how you can fall asleep so easily on a plane. It's literally impossible for me."

"Hmmm," Anthony mumbled. He was too busy taking pictures to put on instagram. Again.

Kalel just sighed and rolled her eyes. Anthony wasn't even listening to her properly, as usual. She began unpacking their things while Anthony just spaced out at the window because she just wanted to get out of the room as soon as possible so that they could meet up with everyone.

"You know, it would be nice of you to help me unpack," she said finally after ten minutes of silence.

"Sorry I was just-

"Distracted?" she cut in before he could finish. "Yeah I noticed. You've been like that a lot lately."

Anthony looked taken aback for a moment at her harsh tone before recovering. "What do you mean?"

"You always zone out when I'm talking to you," she explained with her arms folded. "You never really seem to want to talk about anything unless it's to do with Smosh or you if want something from me."

"Babe that's not true," Anthony said defensively.

"Yes it is, you just can't see it," she snapped at him. "Don't I matter enough to you anymore?"

"I really don't want to start an argument right now," he said tiredly.

"You're just saying that because you know I'm right," she replied. Anthony walked across the room to wrap his arms gently around her.

"Kalel, I love you a lot," he murmured into her blue green hair. "But I also love doing Smosh with Ian. I'm really sorry if I haven't been a good boyfriend to you recently, I'm just under a lot of pressure."

"Okay fine," she sighed and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm sorry for acting bitchy. Let's just have a good time this weekend."

"Agreed," Anthony replied as he pulled away. "I have a feeling that something great is gonna happen."