First Time-TJD X Fem!Reader⚠️

Requests: Can I request poly! Judgement Day x virgin fem! Reader?
TJD X female reader story where they're all just chilling at home (rest and relaxation day) and the day ends with the devils tango?

WARNINGS: SMUT!! (Condoms used, oral f&m receiving and giving, spit, fingering, vaginal penetration, choking, pet names, anal mentioned, praise, slight degradation, hair pulling)

A/N: Sorry its taken so long 😅

Word Count: 4,816

Reader's POV

As a pro-wrestler in a polyamorous faction, we took our days off very seriously. We didn't get many and even when we did get one, despite all being on the same show, the five of us were rarely all together.

Now, for the first time in almost two months, we all had the day off together. And we were going to make the best of it.

The first thing we all did together was sleep in. We had pushed two king beds together for one massive bed to fit all five of us when we moved in and we loved it. Not only could we all cuddle together at night, but it gave us more room for sex.

Having never been in a relationship before this at all, much less a poly one, I had been waiting to have sex with any of them. Just until I felt completely ready for it.

My other partners however, relished in the new amounts of space with each other. They would always reassure me that it didn't matter to them if I never wanted to have sex, so I've always felt very secure in my choices.

I woke up tangled in a mass amount of limbs. Being in the middle of four other people was usually wonderful but could also be suffocating at times.

Damian clung onto my back, his face pushed into the back of my neck while Finn clung to his. Dominik laid in front of me with his forehead resting against my chest while Rhea laid in a similar position as she spooned him from behind.

Taking a second to just breathe them all in, I snuggled back into my cocoon between Damian and Dominik and just enjoyed the moment. For once, there wasn't an alarm clock forcing us all to get up and leave, and all five of us were finally together.

"Mornin' sweetheart."

I lifted my head as best I could at the voice, still wrapped up tight in the boys' arms.

"Mornin' Mami," I grinned back.

"You want some breakfast? It's already almost 10:30." Rhea asked me, sitting up and beginning to stretch as her eyes roamed over the situation I was in and huffed a small laugh in pure amusement as I just stared up at her.

She began trying to gently pry Damian's hands from my waist where they were locking me in as she rolled Dominik over so he was also away from me.

"Come on! Get up!" Rhea playfully huffed as she grabbed my arm and began to pull me up.

Groaning, I made myself dead weight which only made her try harder to get me up.

"Can't we just stay here all day?" I pleaded, using my best persuasive voice.

"We can, but got to get some food in you first, my love."

Rolling my eyes I finally conceded with an "okay, okay, jeez" and let her pick me up to carry me out of bed so as not to disturb Dominik.

As soon as I was removed from his grasp, I heard him grumble his half-asleep annoyances before moving into the spot I'd just vacated and cuddling up to Damian who immediately wrapped his arms around him.

Rhea and I awed at them as she carried me out of the bedroom and to the kitchen. Sitting me down at the kitchen counter, she kissed the top of my head before walking over to the fridge and examining the contents inside.