CHAPTER 1 : UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH

Here I am sitting in the cafeteria. Oh let me introduce myself I'm Faith, Fatih Sanchez. Currently studying in Edinburgh. my family resides in London I am here cause I just wanted to escape the chaos. I never truly liked those so I made my college my lair. I was just doing my assignment when suddenly Mae dropped in. Without taking my eyes off the screen I ask her,

" care to say HI?"

"oh, hi", she says as she looks around cautiously.

closing my device I say "What's new?"

"just hiding from Sadie. we had a bet and I lost. I don't wanna treat her. I can barely feed myself."

oh, let me introduce them. Mae Jones is from Aberdeen and there is Sadie Parkins, she is a local here. As Mae was summarizing the whole bet thingy, Sadie appears from Mae's back gesturing me to keep quiet but my laugh betrayed me. As soon as Mae turns her head then Sadie flips her forehead and their daily quota of arguing starts. Just as I was about to resume my work Ophelia comes into the picture. OH NO!

Her expression sends me chills, her eyes dilated with excitement and I know she is about to propose something that we do together and we can't refuse cause it will actually be fun and exciting but will get us into trouble. So what we have already experienced enough cause it is what we have been doing since the four of us became acquainted.

So here it is me and my dear friends. Faith, Mae, Sadie, Ophelia. Ophelia Anderson AKA Lia, local of Edinburgh Her family owns many real estates around here we can say she is the real local and our tour guide in the first year. we all became friends because of our dorm, we shared the same dorm room and, the same subject and now we are sworn sisters. Edinburgh changed my life like a fairytale. I have never been happier than in here.

Lia comes rushing, our heads turned in her direction. Her words flying through her mouth barely entering our heads.

Liaaa, BREATH. I don't know what you saying? says Sadie.

Lia looks up and breathes.

what you did now?

guys, you won't believe it. excitement flowing as she speaks

tell us. I will believe even if you say, you saw a freaking unicorn. I say adding more drama

she gives me an eye and I nearly burst into laughter. then she proceeds, "You guys know my birthday is in three weeks."

"YES", our voice echoing.

"So we are leaving the town," she says bursting with excitement.

"What?" Sadie asks for clarification.

"uhhhh, listen you guys know my country house in Roslin. "

"yes, we know."

"So Dad gave that to me and I want to spend a week there. A SLUMBER WEEEEK!!!"

"what really?"

"that's great. I can't wait so when do we backpack"

"13 days from now"

excitement flowing from our eyes as we start to throw our hands around to show our happiness. I guess nothing dangerous this time.