Vol-1

Once upon a time, in the Jeon Empire, the kingdom was getting decorated as a bride herself. The reason behind this grand decoration was the nation’s 3rd prince’s marriage. The 3rd prince was a very calm and collected person, but to his own dismay, he fell in love with his housemaid’s son, Jimin. Jimin was known as the goddess himself because no one could compare to his beauty. He was so kind and graceful that the prince couldn’t forbid himself from falling in love with him.

However, as Jimin was a low-life, the royals and the society couldn’t accept it at first. Even the 2 elder brothers of Prince Tae and JK, known as the cruel and ruthless kings, hated Jimin to their core with their wives. But what could they do? It was their brother’s happiness after all.

The prince knew that he had to convince his family and the society to accept Jimin as his partner. He decided to take matters into his own hands and planned a grand celebration for his wedding. He wanted to show everyone that Jimin was not just a low-life but a person who was worthy of love and respect.

The prince hired the best decorators in the kingdom and instructed them to decorate every street, every corner, and every building with beautiful flowers and other decorative items. The decorators worked tirelessly day and night to make sure that everything was perfect.

On the day of the wedding, the entire kingdom was decorated with so many flowers and other decorative items that it looked like a fairy tale. The people of the kingdom were amazed to see such a grand celebration and were happy to see the prince so happy.

As the couple walked through the kingdom, they saw that everyone was happy and smiling. The people of the kingdom were grateful to the prince for making their kingdom look so beautiful. They realized that Jimin was not just a low-life but a person who was worthy of love and respect.

But Tae and jk known as the cruel and and cold kings they never leave any chance to make there brother's wife life miserable and painfull with there wives. They always plan new ways to make jimin insult and cry infront of whole royal family as they are doing rn -
          Jimin was standing wet and dirty infront of royal family in dining table. He was shivering and shaking due to excessive shame and humiliation it's making his anxiety rose up to its peak while jimin struggling to stand straight with his trembling legs there are 2 pairs of eyes staring at her with disgust and hate as a sick smirk playing sinfully on there lips.

Those 2 are the king of the place Kim Taehyung and his younger brother jeon jungkook.

Helloooo guys its all for today's chapter wish u guys will love it 😊😍😍

I love u princess I Missi u boo 🥺