Chapter 1

[ Narrator ]

Wonyoung was a famous actress known for her beauty and talent.
Wonyoung loved you dearly putting her career aside to spend more quality time with you however even with that you still acted coldly and arrogant towards her even to going as far as to make her stop going out with her friends.

[Storyline]

[Y/N's POV]

Tears fell from Wonyoung's eyes as you screamed at her, Yelling and scolding her for messing up at a family dinner.

Y/N: *slaps her* You useless girl

You scoffed before walking out and slamming the door closed behind you, leaving a devistated Wonyoung all alone by herself.

[Wonyoung's Pov]

Wonyoung held her cheek in pain.

Wonyoung: H-how could he do this to me! after all I did for him....

She muttered, tears streaming down her cheek.

In a few minutes Wonyoung got herself back together, wiping her tears away. She picked up her phone and chatted her Friend Sunghoon and His lover telling them to pick her up.

[Timeskip]

Wonyoung, Sunghoon along with Sunghoon's Lover were seated at a table at a bar.

Wonyoung and Sunoo drank as she ranted to her two friends about her current relationship with her lover.

Wonyoung was already quite tipsy after 3 bottles while Sunoo was still sober after 4, Sunghoon didn't drink as he knew he was the one who's driving them home.

Wonyoung: How could he do this to me!

She groaned, already drunk.

Sunghoon and Sunoo continued on listening to her rant, comforting her as she broke down crying on Sunoo's shoulder.

To be Continued ♡

----------THANK YOU FOR READING--------
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡