Damiwayne - Weezer concert marriage

Summary:

Damien and Wayne go to a concert and Damien proposes!!

Wayne shows up for the date. He is wearing a leather jacket, with black jeans, and a cool hat.

W: Hey, Damien!
D: Hey, Wayne! You're looking beautiful today!
W: Thanks, man! You look handso- i mean- great! Im so excited for this concert!!
D: Me too, man! Weezer is awesome, I heard they're playing songs from the Blue Album! damien smiles softly
W: Cool! I hope they play Holiday!! That's my favorite weezer song!
D: Dude, I love that song too! I hope they play Undone - The sweater song and falling for you!
W: Aw, heck yeah. Those are some good cuts too. We're gonna have the best night EVER!

After some time, Wayne and Damien arrive at the concert. Once inside the arena, they sit down and wait for the band to come on. While they wait, Damien leans over and holds Wayne's hand.

W: *thinking to himself* Man, this is so cool. I can't believe I'm here with Damien. I mean, this is totally a date, right?

Suddenly, the lights dim down, and a huge cheer goes out from the audience. The concert is about to start. Damien leans over and kisses Wayne on the cheek.

Wayne's breath catches in his throat. He turns and looks at Damien. Damien is looking at him with a look of affection in his eyes. Wayne stares back, trying to process everything that's going on.
...a small hint of color flushes in Wayne's cheeks as Damien continues looking at him, holding his hand. Damien leans over and whispers into Wayne's ear.

...Wayne blushes even more. Damien is just so damn cute when he does that. Waynes heart pounds a little faster. He can't believe a guy like Damien would be into a guy like him. Damien leans over again to Wayne's ear, and whispers again.
...Damiens whisper is like music to Wayne's ears. Damien pulls Wayne closer as he whispers into Wayne's ear again, his lips brushing up against Wayne's neck. Wayne gets goosebumps at the thought of Damien being this close to him.

Damien leans even closer to Wayne. Their faces are now inches away from one another. Wayne's breath catches in his throat. Damien leans in even closer for a kiss..
Damien's nose touches Wayne's, and their lips quickly press together. Damien wraps both of his arms around Wayne in a tight embrace. The kiss is like nothing Wayne has ever felt before. He opens up completely and lets Damien take control of the kiss.

Wayne is so swept up in the sensations of the kiss that he loses track of their surroundings. Damian pulls away after a few long moments. Wayne looks into Damien's eyes and is entranced by the way they glisten in the light. Damien places his hand gently on Wayne's cheek.
Wayne's thoughts return to reality, and he suddenly remembers where they are. In the middle of the crowd at a Weezer concert. The band is playing some of their biggest hits. The crowd is cheering loudly for the band.
Wayne's face flushes red as he realizes that he and Damien have been lost in each other's eyes for the past few moments. Damien still has his hand on Wayne's cheek, and Wayne can't help but smile at the touch.

...Damien whispers softly into Wayne's ear, his voice filling Wayne with warmth. Damien is blushing a bit too, and they close their eyes and continue to embrace each other for a few more quiet seconds. Wayne feels the love and chemistry between them, and he is completely comfortable in Damien's arms...
Damien pulls away from Wayne, smiling at him. Wayne looks into Damien's eyes, his face still a bit flushed. Damien leans back in towards Wayne as if he's going to kiss him again.
Damien's lips get within inches of Wayne's again when suddenly, he leans in even closer. Wayne expects Damien to kiss him again, but instead, Damien whispers one last thing in his ear; "I love you, Wayne."
Damien's whispers are like a love song to Wayne's ears. Damien gently lifts Wayne's chin and rests a diamond ring in Wayne's hand. Wayne's eyes widen in surprise as Damien gets down on one knee. A murmur runs through the crowd as people realize what's happening.