Chapter 14

As Ashton was finished explaining his plan to everyone at Luke's place Michael was getting upset. "Why are you mad at him? You know that he is doing this to protect you from Zayn, right?" Luke asked. "Yeah, but he is getting all of the glory in the end. Not me." Michael huffed in anyoance. "Michael, this is not a pissing contest! This is your damn life that is in play. And if Zayn realizes that he is being tricked then we might all be dead unless Ashton's 'secret weapon' can maybe save us." Calum insisted looking at Michael mad. Michael just snapped and stormed back to the club alone.

A couple of hours later Ashton's plan was in place and Zayn was waiting for Michael in the clearing. Although Zayn did not know that he was going to be fighting Ashton. Zayn was super confident about fighting and beating Michael. Ashton had put his plan in motion with the help of both Brandi and Crystal. But his 'secret weapon' was on its way and his plan might not go so well if things get revealed too early. The Council was waiting outside the woods where a crowd was forming as word had gotten out about the fight. And the Council did not approve of Zayns actions but he was their leader and they could merely keep their opinions to them selves. The next moment Ashton made his way into the woods and just nodded at Luke and Calum. As Brandi and Crystal was back at club Teeth 'babysitting' Michael.

Whilst Michael was sitting in his office being babysat, he was busy planning his 'escape' from his 'babysitters'. 'They're so stupid thinking that I am not going to get my way. I am going to fight Zayn. I will will rule this town my way. I am not the bad guy here, Ashton and Zayn is. I want to protect it. But since Ashton came to town there has been nothing but trouble. First all the murders, then Calum and Mali became vampires without them choosing that life and then Ashton's father claims the town for himself. And to crown it all Ashton has Luke, Crystal, and Calum in his pocket. That is not fair. He is not some type god. He is a stupid half blooded vampire.' Michael was thinking to himself. He then saw his opportunity to escape. There was an open window. Just as he was out of the window and off to woods Brandi knocked on the door, but found the office to be empty. "Michael! Michael is gone! He is not in the office anymore! Crystal we will have to stop him, or Ashton is dead along with everyone else that has helped him." Brandi shouted at Crystal whilst being out of breath. "Okay I have a way to protect us all from this but you need to help me with it fast. And we'll need something personal of Michael's that should not be hard to find in his office." Crystal said.

Meanwhile back at the fight, Ashton had appeared in front of Zayn ready to fight. " Hello Michael, ready to die today?" Zayn asked. Michael (Ashton) just shook his head. "Aww, what's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Zayn asked sarcastically. Ashton just shook his head again. Everybody that had seen Ashton enter the woods for the fight including Zayn had thought that Ashton was really Michael. As he had looked like Michael but the minute he spoke you would have known it was Ashton. As Crystal and Brandi had put a special spell on him. With some extra help from Crystal, Ashton could take the form of Michael and kept all of his strength. The only people that knew of this was Crystal, Brandi, Luke, Calum and Michael. "Oh so this is how you want to start this whole thing off with? With making me mad.Maybe you can keep quiet until I beat the life out of you and then decide to plead for your life. I love it. Let's start." Zayn mocked as he threw the first punch. Just then Ashton hit him so hard that he landed on his back. As Zayn got up and dusted himself off he said: " So you do have some strength in that puny body of yours." But as he had said that he saw that he was getting Michael (Ashton) riled up. The next thing both of them heard was a familiar female voice shouting: "Stop!" Just as they were about to carry on with the fight.

As both of them looked up and wondered who and why anyone was breaking up the fight, they saw her and stopped dead in their tracks. Zayn looked at her and thought that he was hallucinating. Ashton just looked at her and was upset because his 'secret weapon' came early. "Alicia?!" Zayn asked confused. "Yes Zayn. Now stop what you are doing!" Alicia shouted. "Why?! What has this idiot done to deserve mercy?!" And how are you alive?" Zayn questioned Alicia's motives. "Well firstly, he is your damn son and secondly that is a story for later." Alicia insisted. "My son?! I only have one son and that is Ashton! He is a mere local vampire club owner here, that thinks he is in charge here!" Zayn snapped. "Um hi, dad." Ashton said coyly resuming his true form. "What the HELL is this?!" Zayn insisted. Just then Michael followed by Luke and Calum came barging in to the clearing. Quickly followed by Crystal and Brandi. "What the HELL are all of you doing here?!" Zayn snapped. "And did you know about this?!" Zayn questioned Crystal pointing to Ashton and Alicia.
"Actually yes. And I helped him. And her. Do you have a problem with that?" Crystal asked sarcastically. "Well actually yes I do. I thought that I killed my wife and you helped my son nearly beat me or other way round." Zayn insisted. "Well dad, I decided to step in for Michael because you would have killed him. And because this town can't belong to you as it belongs to Crystal already. Plus you might be the serial killer that Crystal and Sierra have been looking for." Ashton explained. "You think it's me as to why?" Zayn questioned. "Well apparently only rippers can leave marks loke that on a body, plus only a ripper can make other vampires. And there is only 2 rippers in this town. You and me." Ashton insisted. "Well then does your friends know that you are the one that is responsible for all of the killings. I took care of the doctor for you by snapping his neck and you are going to have black outs when you go ripper mode. But you see it was not me as when I go ripper mode then someone from the council, usually Harry would chain me up. That is why I thought I killed your mom, because before that we had a fight about things and then it went black and when I came to I found myself in a pool of blood holding a mutilated corpse wearing your moms clothes." Zayn explained. "Well they know everything and mom never died she fled." Ashton insisted.